Live Like a King and Queen for a Weekend at Dungiven Castle
Dungiven Castle • Dungiven, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Seasonal Drink Each
- Starter and Dessert Included with Every Main Course Purchased
- Derry City Walking Tour
Dungiven Castle has seen more action than most others of its type. First built in the 15th century by the O'Cahan clan, it's hosted everything from American soliders during WWII to boogying revellers as a dance hall in the '50s and '60s: it's since been converted to a hotel, and voted one of the Guardian's Top 10 Country B&Bs.
If you feel like having a right royal get down in lovingly refurbished surroundings, get an overnight stay for two people for £89 (up to a £204.80 value) in a double room at the four-star hotel. Settle into your elegantly decorated room—complete with views of the surrounding countryside and wonder that this magnificent and lavishly appointed building was once earmarked for demolition. To toast your arrival, you'll receive a seasonal drink each.
If you visit the hotel's award-winning restaurant for dinner, you can tango with the likes of Dublin Bay prawns or Tipperary brie wrapped in filo pastry with a raspberry coulis to start, before moving on to home-cooked mains like fish pie or Dublin gammon with a whisky apple sauce. A final flirt with the rotating dessert board will have you feeling like dancing a jig—if, of course, you can move.
After your included breakfast, head to the 2013 city of culture, Derry, and soak in the history as you shop and stroll courtesy of an included Derry City Walking Tour. If you're keen to simply enjoy the region's verdant landscape, there's a wealth of historic spots to discover nestled amongst the rolling hills surrounding Dungiven. The Giant's Causeway also lies just a car journey north, where thousands of basalt columns dramatically stretch out into the sea.
- This Escape is for two people and is valid for stays between Thursday to Sunday.
- Upgrades to spacious Suite rooms are also available for £35 per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—being sure to quote the property name.
"Spacious, elegant bedrooms overlook the 22 acres of landscaped gardens, with the Sperrin Mountains providing a stunning backdrop."-- The Guardian
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from November 1 2013 - February 28 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Valid on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday only
- Not valid on December 24 2013 - January 2 2014; February 14, 15 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- No children allowed
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Double Room, Daily Breakfast, Seasonal Drink Each, Starter and Dessert Included with Every Main Course Purchased, Derry City Walking Tour
- Check in 3pm; check out 12am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 028 7774 2428 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings