A Four-Star Jacobean Manor in Co. Durham
Puma Redworth Hall Hotel • County Durham, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£165) Stay for Two People in a Standard Room;
- Or, One- (£109) or Two-Night (£185) Stay for Two People in a Premium Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner with Bottle of Wine
- Afternoon Tea (Two-Night Stays Only)
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
There's nothing like a trip to County Durham: from castles to countryside and museums to art galleries, it's as culturally rich as it is beautiful. Discover it for yourself with an Escape to the four-star, Jacobean manor Puma Redworth Hall Hotel.
Consider this: an overnight stay for two in a Standard room at the elegant establishment is just £99 (up to a £228 value), or extend your stay to two nights for £165 (up to a £362 value). Or, get one night in a Premium room for £109 (up to a £258 value), or two nights for £185 (up to a £422 value). You'll rest your heads in a Standard Room that comes complete with countrified décor, en suite, and Wi-Fi access.
Start the day with the full English breakfast, and on one evening, tuck into the three-course meal with bottle of wine that are included with your stay: both are taken at the one-AA Rosette 1744 Restaurant, no less. Guests staying for two evenings will also be treated to an afternoon tea.
Nearby sights include the Apollo Pavilion, Beamish Museum, Bowes Museum, the market town of Darlington, World Heritage Site Durham Cathedral and Castle, Durham Uni Botanical Gardens, Hardwick Hall Country Park, Raby Castle, Sedgefield Racecourse, and Spennymoor Town Hall Gallery. With a late 2 p.m. checkout included, there's plenty of time to see it all.
- This Escape is for two adults. Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £20 supplement.
- Children are welcome to stay at no extra charge for beds or cots; any extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"The magnificent Great Hall is a showpiece and the interior is awash with sumptuous ornate staircases and lavishly decorated lounges."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (C and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- £20 Supplement for saturday night stays, payable direct to hotel at time of booking
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard or Premium Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs; All older children or adults stay free of charge for extra beds; The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2; The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1; Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£99) or Two-Night (£165) Stay for Two People in a Standard Room; Or, One- (£109) or Two-Night (£185) Stay for Two People in a Premium Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner with Bottle of Wine, Afternoon Tea (Two-Night Stays Only), Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 2pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0800 808 9596 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings