A Winter Warmer in Picturesque Stirling
The Stirling Highland Hotel • Stirlingshire, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard / Premium Room (Prices from £119*)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner and Bottle of Wine on One Evening in AA Rosette Restaurant
- Afternoon Tea (with Two-Night Option)
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
There are plenty of reasons to fill your boots on your visit to The Stirling Highland Hotel, Scotland—the historic setting, the winter-warmer menu, the one-AA Rosette restaurant—but by far our favourite is the sheer indulgence of it all, since there's so much fine fare included you won't go hungry for a moment.
Here's an Escape that will satisfy you and the Mr or Mrs: the chic style of your four-star accommodation won't disappoint: expect modern décor, en suite, flat-screen TV, and work area in all the rooms, while the premium ones benefit from a late 2 p.m. checkout, bathrobes and slippers, mineral water, newspaper and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
Standard Room—£119 (up to a £254 value)
Premium Room—£135 (up to a £284 value)
Standard Room—£189 (up to a £414 value)
Premium Room—£219 (up to a £474 value)
Something to sink your teeth into: that all-important good food that we promised with your stay includes daily full English breakfast, three course dinner on the first night, bottle of wine, and—for two-night stays only—afternoon tea on one day. You'll work up an appetite poring over a menu that features dishes such as sausage wheel and mash, lentil and pumpkin burger, and coq au vin.
There's ample opportunity to feed your mind as well as your stomach thanks to late 2 p.m. checkout; stop by local attractions such as the Blair Drummond Safari Park, the Bridge of Allan, Callendar House & Park, the Church of the Holy Rude, Glengoyne Distillery, racecourses Hamilton Park, Musselburgh, and Perth, the Old Town Jail, Stirling Castle, and the Wallace Monument.
- This Escape is for two people.
- There is a £20 supplement for Saturday night stays.
- All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots / cribs.
- All older children or adults are charged £25 per person per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds / children's cots permitted in a room is one.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge for firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Florals, tartans, and solid-wood furnishings dominate the public rooms and the guest rooms, which are in a three-story annex. From its position close to Stirling Castle, the hotel enjoys views over the town and surrounding region."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (C and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- £20 Supplement for saturday night stays, payable direct to hotel at time of booking
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard or Premium Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs; All older children or adults are charged a £25 supplement per person per night for extra beds; The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1; Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management; Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay direct to the hotel
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard / Premium Room (Prices from £119*), Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner and Bottle of Wine on One Evening in AA Rosette Restaurant, Afternoon Tea (with Two-Night Option), Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 2pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0800 808 9596 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings