Serenity in The Rural Heart of Shakespeare County
Puma Walton Hotel • Warwickshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£109) or Two-Night (£179) Stay for Two People in Standard Double Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner with Bottle of Wine on One Evening
- Afternoon Tea on Second Day (with Two-Night Stays)
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
Whether or not you're an aficionado of the world's favourite bard, Shakespeare County—Warwickshire—has something to please all tastes. See the diverse county for yourself courtesy of this Escape to the four-star Puma Walton Hotel; a serene retreat surrounded by open space and rural splendour.
Two people can stay for one night for £109 (up to a £223 value), or two nights for £179 (up to a £352 value). The contemporary hotel features its own health club and is just seven miles from Stratford-upon-Avon—a hotbed of cultural treats. Guests staying two nights will enjoy a late 2 p.m. checkout on their final morning.
A three-course dinner with a bottle of wine awaits on one evening in The Orangery Restaurant. Enjoy mouthwatering cuisine as you gaze out across beautiful Victorian gardens. Each morning wake to a delicious full English breakfast and guests staying two nights will also receive an exquisite afternoon tea on the second afternoon.
Historic Warwick Castle is nearby, as well as Shakespeare's birthplace; Stratford-upon-Avon. Here you can take in one of the bard's famous plays or grab a cup of tea in a quintessentially English cafe. Partake in a round of golf, or, for something a little different; golf frisbee.
- This Escape is for two people.
- There is a £10 supplement for Saturday nights.
- All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots / cribs.
- All children under 16 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"William Shakespeare was born in, and died in, Stratford-upon-Avon, and the sights linked to his life are a magnet for tourists from around the globe."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 24-26 2013; December 31 2013; February 14-15 2014
- £10 Supplement for saturday stays, paid directly to hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs; All children under 16 years stay free of charge for extra beds; The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1; Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£109) or Two-Night (£179) Stay for Two People in Standard Double Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner with Bottle of Wine on One Evening, Afternoon Tea on Second Day (with Two-Night Stays), Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 2pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0800 808 9596 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings