Getaway to a Celebrated Windermere Restaurant with Rooms
The Lamplighter Dining~Rooms • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- One- (£49) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People
- Bottle of Wine on Arrival
- 10% Discount on Food and Drink If Spending Over £50
When it comes to hospitality and gourmet food, The Lamplighter Dining~Rooms is a true beacon in the Lake District's Windermere. Let us show you the way to this celebrated restaurant with rooms, located just a short distance from the shores of England's largest lake.
This traditional Lakes inn has a crisp and contemporary feel inside, which you can discover for yourself with an overnight stay for £49 (up to an £84 value), or two nights for £99 (up to a £168 value). You'll be greeted in your traditionally-styled room by a welcome bottle of wine.
Family-run for two generations and boasting serious foodie credentials, we highly recommend a trip to the property's restaurant, where refined seasonal dishes are paired with select wines from an extensive cellar. If spending over £50, you'll receive a 10% discount on your food and beverage bill (not valid on Sunday lunch). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are an equally impressive affair, and available for £9.95.
Windermere itself is a delightful village to stroll around, grab some lunch, or indulge in a spot of shopping. Thanks to your proximity to the lake, you can enjoy winding rambles along the shore of this stunning natural landmark, or take to the water with a cruise.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Stays on a Friday or Saturday night are subject to a £20 supplement, per night.
- Pets are permitted, on request.
- From November to March the restaurant and bar will be closed for lunch and dinner on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- All children under five years stay free of charge when using existing beds, or cots/cribs.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"The Lamplighter Dining Rooms are ideally located in the centre of Windermere. Bedrooms are spacious with modern bathrooms."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 23 2013 - January 2 2014; February 14 and 15 2014
- £20 supplement for a Friday and Saturday
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Superior Double Room; £10 supplement per night to upgrade to a Deluxe room, paid directly to merchant, subject to availability
- All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs; The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1
- Pets allowed on request, no extra charges, inform merchant at time of booking
- Breakfast not included, £9.95 supplement per person
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£49) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People, Bottle of Wine on Arrival, 10% Discount on Food and Drink If Spending Over £50
- From November to March the restaurant and bar will be closed for lunch and dinner on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 015394 43547 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings