300-Year Old Newcastle Emlyn Coaching Inn, with Christmas Options
Gwesty'r Emlyn Hotel • Newcastle Emlyn, United Kingdom
- Two- (£399) or Three-Night (£599) Christmas Eve and Day Package, Including:
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea with Mulled Wine on Arrival
- Dinner on Each Evening of Stay
- Christmas Lunch with Canapés and Bucks Fizz
- Carol Singing and Visit From Santa
- Or, Two- (£119) or Three-Night (£159) Stay for Two People in an Executive Double, Including:
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- Wine If Dining
With a heritage of warm welcomes and hospitality stretching back over 300 years as a coaching inn, the Michelin-recommended Gwesty'r Emlyn Hotel has real pedigree when it comes to looking after guests: and whether its a relaxing break on the border of Carmarthenshire and Ceredigion or a memorable Christmas getaway you're after, this refurbished coaching inn will deliver.
Get a Christmas break starting on December 24: a two-night package is £399 (up to an £800 value), or three nights are £599 (up to a £1,200 value). On Christmas Eve you'll enjoy an afternoon tea with mulled wine on arrival, with dinner in the evening followed by carol singing. After a continental breakfast on Christmas morning, canapés and bucks fizz will kick off a sumptuous Christmas lunch followed by tea or coffee with cake, before a visit from Santa and an evening supper. Guests staying for three nights will also enjoy dinner on Boxing Day.
Stays Until April 30 2014
A two-night stay for two is £119 (up to a £294.95 value), or a three-night stay for two people is just £159 (up to a £434.95 value), and you'll find rooms that are modern and airy and yet retain an understated sense of tradition and craftsmanship. En suites are finished to a high standard, and if the journey has left you a little road weary, you can unwind in the sauna and spa. Tuck into an included breakfast each morning, with a cooked-to-order full Welsh option, fresh fruit and yoghurt, and pastries; and if you choose to seek victuals in the highly regarded Bont Restaurant come evening, you'll receive a bottle of wine.
Set in the heart of West Wales, there's a wealth of timeless beauty and unspoilt serenity to enjoy. The hotel is around 13 miles from Cardigan Bay, the perfect jumping-off point to explore Wales' hundreds of miles of winding coastal paths.
- This Escape is for two people.
- One child younger than 12 may stay in same room for a supplement of £10 per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"What a wonderful thing: to walk the entire length of a country’s coastline, to trace its every nook, cranny, cliff-face, indent, and estuary."-- Lonely Planet's 'Best in Travel' 2012
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Book by December 17, 2013
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2014
- Option A and B (Christmas package): Valid on December 24, 25 and 26 2013 only
- Option C and D: Not valid on Bank Holidays; December 24, 25, 26 2013; December 31 2013 - January 1 2014; April 18-21 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Executive Double Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Children younger than 2 years may stay in same room free of charge, Cot available for supplement of £5 per night, Children younger than 12 years may stay in same room for a supplement of £10 per night, Max 1 additional child per night; Supplement paid directly to merchant
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two- (£119) or Three-Night (£159) Stay for Two People in an Executive Double, Including: Daily Full Welsh Breakfast, Wine If Dining Or; Two (£399) or Three-Night (£599) Christmas Eve and Day Package, Including: Daily Full Welsh Breakfast, Afternoon Tea with Mulled Wine on Arrival, Dinner on Each Evening of Stay, Christmas Lunch with Canapés and Bucks Fizz, Carol Singing and Visit From Santa
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01239 710317 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings