Indulgence on The Beautiful East Sussex Coast
Deans Place Country Hotel & Restaurant • East Sussex, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room (Prices from £45*)
- Full English Breakfast
- Cream Tea on Arrival
- Bottle of House Wine if Dining in Two-AA Rosette Hotel Restaurant
- Availability for All Seven Days of the Week
Alfriston in East Sussex is home to the first property the National Trust ever bought: the 14th-century clergy house, with black and white panelling and a thatched roof, that changed hands for just £10. Prepare to immerse yourself in a simpler, more delightful way of life when you Escape to the village's Deans Place Country Hotel & Restaurant.
Start your story with an overnight stay in a standard double room for two people, with prices starting from £45*. Your room is a delightful combination of countrified character and creature comforts: expect a luxuriously stocked en suite, TV with DVD player, and inclusive Wi-Fi connection. The estate was once an expanse of farmland, but is now a highly regarded hotel with beautiful gardens and outdoor swimming pool, situated right on the banks of the Cuckmere River.
December—£65 (up to a £132 value)
January or February—£45 (up to a £122 value)
On arrival you'll toast your arrival with a cream tea for two. The hotel's Harcourts Restaurant is really something special—if both guests choose to take a three-course dinner in the two-AA Rosette eatery you'll receive a bottle of house wine. After an evening of cutting edge takes on traditional dishes—such as orange-braised sea bass, poached breast of pheasant with chourcroute cabbage and herb orzotto, and rosemary and honey brûlée—you'll rush back for your inclusive full English breakfast in the morning.
Seven Sisters Country Park—all rugged shoreline, seafaring history, and idiosyncratic pillboxes—is nearby in Exceat, Seaford. But there are veritable troves of wonderment to be found off the beaten track closer to home: the award-winning Much Ado Books and goodie-stuffed Steamer Trading Cookshop to name but two.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- Upgrade to a room with a view for £10 per night.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
- All children from 3 to 12 years are charged £18 per person per night for extra beds.
- All older children or adults are charged £30 per person per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one.
- Dogs are welcome for £5 per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Situated on the southern fringe of the village, this friendly hotel is set in attractive gardens."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- No weekend availability during December
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on December 6, 7, 13, 14, 20-31 2013; January 1, 11, 18, 25, 31 2014; February 1, 8, 13-20 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Limited weekend availability
- Additional nights incur a £60 supplement based on a B&B basis
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room; Upgrade to rooms with a view £10 per night, must be booked during inital reservation
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs; All children from 3 to 12 years are charged £18 per person per night for extra beds; All older children or adults are charged £30 per person per night for extra beds; The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1; Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately direct to the merchant during your stay.
- Dogs allowed, £5 supplement per night, paid directly to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room (Prices from £45*), Full English Breakfast, Cream Tea on Arrival, Bottle of House Wine if Dining in Two-AA Rosette Hotel Restaurant, Availability for All Seven Days of the Week
- Wine if you Dine - Must be booked during intial reservation £32.50 Per Person
- Normal dinner price £35.00 per person if not booked in advance
- Additional nights at a further discounted rate exclude any extras or wine if you dine
- Additional nights must be booked during intial reservation to receive the further discount
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01323 870248 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings