A Perthshire Getaway with a Gourmet Feast
Murrayshall Hotel • Perth, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Junior Suite
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Chilled Bottle of Taittinger Champagne on Arrival
- Six-Course Tasting Menu in Two AA Rosette Restaurant on One Evening
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
If you and your other half have something worth celebrating, might we suggest doing it with gourmet food amongst the glorious scenery of Perthshire with an Escape to the four-star Murrayshall House Hotel and Golf Courses?
Two people will spend two nights in a luxury junior suite at the super-swish establishment for £279 (up to a £560 value). Your accommodation is more than worthy of your latest, greatest achievement: expect rustic-meets-modern décor, contemporary en suite with power shower and Elemis amenities, TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, mineral water, shortbread, and welcome chilled bottle of Taittinger champagne.
As well as your daily full Scottish breakfast, your package includes a six-course tasting menu at the two-AA Rosette Old Masters Restaurant on your first night. You'll savour unforgettable dishes such as organic salmon ballotine; haricot bean soup; Simon Howie's haggis, neeps, and tatties; Gartmorn chicken breast; pink grapefruit and champagne granite; and bendy Belgian chocolate torte.
Take the party spirit with you wherever you go, whether its Castle Menzies for history; Glenturret distillery and the Scottish Chocolate Centre if you have a taste for the finer things; or the Perth Concert Hall and Theatre to indulge in a spot of culture.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- There is no charge for children sharing the room.
- A room upgrade may be required depending on age and number of children—contact hotel for details. Meals are charged as taken.
- Pets are permitted at no extra charge. Pets are not permitted in public areas and not to be left unattended.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"This imposing country house is set in 350 acres of grounds, including two golf courses, one of which is of championship standard."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2014
- Not valid on December 23 2013 - January 13 2014; February 13-16 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Junior Suite; upgrades available subject to availability
- £30 per night single occupancy supplement, paid directly to merchant
- Children stay free when sharing parents room and existing beds, all children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, meals not included, room upgrade may be required for older/number of children, supplements apply, contact hotel directly for more information
- Pets are permitted, no charge will be applied, not permitted in public areas and not to be left unattended in the guest bedroom
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Junior Suite, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Chilled Bottle of Taittinger Champagne on Arrival, Six-Course Tasting Menu in Two AA Rosette Restaurant on One Evening, Seven-Day Availability
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01738 551171 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings