Gourmet Food and Spa Indulgence in Somerset
Homewood Park Hotel and Spa • Somerset, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People Midweek (£249) or on a Friday or Saturday (£319) in a Junior Suite
- Full English Breakfast
- £35 Per Person to Spend on Gourmet Cuisine in The Tides Restaurant
- Choice of 55-Minute Treatment Each
- Full Access to the Spa Facilities
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
Taking over Europe was hard work, so when the Romans wanted to relax and be pampered, they would head to the thermally heated waters of ancient Bath. But even they'd be amazed to see how far we've come if they could experience the luxury at Homewood Park Hotel and Spa, an award-winning temple to wholesome, stylish living just outside of Bath that would put Caesar's digs to shame.
An overnight stay between Sunday and Thursday at this elegant country house is just £249 (up to a £510 value) for two people; or, stay on a Friday or Saturday for £319 (up to a £557 value). You'll be lodging in a commodious Junior Suite, bedecked in rich tones and outfitted with a king-size bed; the gorgeous grounds surrounding the hotel have been garlanded with awards from the Bath in Bloom competition, which you can enjoy all the longer with a late 12 p.m. checkout.
In addition to your included full breakfast, on the evening of your stay you'll each be treated to a sumptuous dinner in Tides at Homewood Restaurant, with £35 to spend each. Open with the likes of beetroot and blue cheese risotto or a warm tartlet of goat's cheese and pine nut, before moving on to sea bass with coriander gnocchi or loin of pork with crisp belly and pig's ears—and close with an equally tempting selection of desserts.
With included access to the luxurious spa facilities and a 55-minute treatment each, this Escape is a veritable republic of relaxation. Unwind with a full-body Tranquility massage, a Monticelli warm mud cocoon, or a fragrant body wrap, before taking a dip in the hydrotherapy pool that overlooks the gardens and letting tension melt away in the thermal suite.
• This Escape is for two people.
• The hotel lies around 5.5 miles from the centre of Bath.
• All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds or children's cots/cribs; older children or adults are charged £25 per person, per night for extra beds.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"This hotel has a delightful location in attractive parkland, close to Bath and the Longleat estate. Bedrooms are stylishly and comfortably appointed, and many enjoy splendid countryside views."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on February 14-22 2014
- Saturday night stays are subject to a minimum 2 night stay
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Junior Suite; Upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds, All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs. All older children or adults are charged £25 per person per night for extra beds, supplements paid direct to merchant
- Pets are allowed on request, charges may be applicable, contact hotel directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People Midweek (£249) or on a Friday or Saturday (£319) in a Junior Suite, Full English Breakfast, £35 Per Person to Spend on Gourmet Cuisine in The Tides Restaurant, Choice of 55-Minute Treatment Each, Full Access to the Spa Facilities, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 2.30pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01225 809108 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings