Cosy Festivities on The Kentish Coast
Blazing Donkey • Kent, United Kingdom
- One- (£69) Two- (£99) or Three-Night (£129) Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on One Evening
- Christmas, New Year's Eve, and Valentine's Day Availability
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Wrapping up warm and enjoying a refreshing walk along the Kentish coast might be just the tonic you're looking for this festive season. From seal watching trips in Sandwich Bay to shopping in nearby Canterbury and Westwood Cross, the area has plenty to offer; and you can experience it all courtesy of this Escape to The Blazing Donkey.
You and your other half will stay at the pretty country venue in Ham for one night for only £69 (up to a £205 value), two nights for £99 (up to a £340 value), or three nights for £129 (up to a £475 value). However long you stay, you'll find your accommodation is a slice of heaven: your individually-styled standard room features en suite with bath and shower, 24-hour room service, and Wi-Fi access. This Escape would make the perfect gift for a loved on this festive season with availability at Christmas, New Year's, and Valentine's Day, 2014*.
Daily full English breakfast and a three-course meal at the Samphire Restaurant on your first night are both included with your stay; pick your filling from a seasonal menu composed of locally sourced ingredients wherever possible, and served among the light wood, black leather, exposed beams, and hanging vines of the rural-chic eatery.
There's plenty to do spread all over town: rise to the challenge of a world-class round of golf at the likes of Royal St. George and Princes; roll into one of the listed pubs for a pint or another listed building if you've got a taste for history; bring some crumbs for the birds at Sandwich Bay Bird Observatory Trust; or nip over to nearby Deal if you'd rather get your teeth into a day at the beach. Another option is to head to the nearby Port of Dover and cross the channel to visit our French neighbours.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- Hotel will place guests in best available room (including superior four-poster) subject to their discretion.
- The hotel has availability for the Christmas period, New Years' Eve, and Valentine's 2014.
- *To avail of the Valentine's offer, you must purchase a Christmas ball ticket directly from merchant.
- Children under 1 stay free of charge when using existing beds; children under 2 are charged £15 per person, per night for children's cots/cribs; all older children or adults are charged £25 per person, per night for extra beds. Contact hotel for availability.
- Pets are welcome for £10 per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Kent isn't described as the garden of England for nothing. Inside its sea-lined borders you'll find a fragrant landscape of gentle hills, fertile farmland, cultivated country estates and fruit-laden orchards."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B and C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- NYE Stay permitted as long as a NYE ball ticket is purchased directly from the hotel, contact hotel directly for more information
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room; upgrade to a superior four-poster room subject to availability
- All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds; All children under 2 years are charged £15 per person per night for children's cots/cribs; All older children or adults are charged £25 per person per night for extra beds; The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 2; Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management; Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately direct to merchant during your stay
- Pets are allowed, £10 supplement per night, paid directly to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£69) Two- (£99) or Three-Night (£129) Stay for Two People in a Standard Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on One Evening, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 2pm; check out 10.30am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01304 617 362 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings