Artful Indulgences in Cozumel
Hotel B Cozumel • Cozumel, Mexico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in an Overnight Breakfast Room ($544)
- First 25 Purchasers Receive an Upgrade to an Ocean View Room ($434)
- Daily American Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Drink and a Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Romantic Beach Dinner for Two
- Polaris Tour for Two
For an artist in search of inspiration, there's no better place to plant your easel than Cozumel. Dip your brush into a rainbow of natural beauty and experience a Mexican masterpiece—even on a starving artist's budget—with today's artful offer from the newly renovated Hotel B Cozumel.
Filled with one-of-a-kind décor and staying rooms individually designed and appointed by local artisans, Hotel B is keeping up the creativity with an original offer you won't find elsewhere.
Pay just $544 for a four-night getaway to the quiet seaside city in an Overnight Breakfast Room, complete with daily American-style breakfast, a welcome bottle of wine, a romantic dinner on the beach, and a fun-filled day of adventure with a polaris tour. The first 25 Escapees will receive this portrait of perks—in addition to an upgrade to an Ocean View Room—for just $434.
Paint yourself a picture of peace swaying in a hammock in the ocean breeze, sculpting your body and mind with an early morning yoga class on the dock, drawing a relaxing soak in the outdoor Jacuzzi tub, or erasing your stresses with a rejuvenating beachside Mayan Massage.
Frame a new mindset on your unforgettable Polaris excursions that include round trip transportation, snorkeling in Chankanaab Park, a drive into the lush Mexican jungle, a chance to climb the oldest lighthouse in the area, a visit to the museum of navigation, a lesson on Mayan ruins, Mexican snacks and drinks on the beach, and experienced Explora guides through it all.
Cozumel's palette of possibilities is vibrant: from the Santa Rosa Wall—a snorkeling spot BBC Travel calls "Cozumel's most famous dive"—to a tropical cocktail from the Bar Bacán. Adjust your beret and coordinate your canvas, a retreat like this one is a work of art.
"Arts and crafts workshops allow guests to add to the modern décor in 45 oceanfront rooms; non-divers can also hang in the 'Just Be' pool, try one of ten kinds of ceviche in Costelto Bistro or enjoy sunset from the hammock lounge."-- San Francisco Chronicle
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservations; vouchers may not be combined
- Reservation required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 18, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2011 • Enjoy By December 18, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings