A Promenade in the UK's Coolest Seaside Town, Brighton
The Old Ship Hotel • East Sussex, United Kingdom
- One- (£109) or Two-Night (£175) Stay for Two People in a Double or Twin Room
- Or, One- (£119) or Two-Night (£195) Stay for Two People in a Superior Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner with a Bottle of Wine
- Afternoon Tea (Two-Night Stays Only)
- Late 1 p.m.Checkout
Brighton's status as the of the UK's coolest seaside town isn't a modern phenomenon; ever since King George IV built the Royal Pavilion, this cosmopolitan, eccentric town has been making waves with holidayers. Join them with a stay at The Old Ship Hotel, located on the seafront.
An overnight stay in a Double or Twin room is £109 (up to a £230 value), or extend your stay to two nights for £175 (up to a £366 value). If you prefer a little more luxury, an overnight stay in a Superior Double room is £119 (up to a £243 value), or two nights are £195 (up to a £392 value). No need to worry if Brighton's bright lights get the better of you; a late 1 p.m. checkout is included on the final day of your stay.
In addition to a hearty breakfast getting you ready to explore, your stay will bring with it a three-course dinner each and a bottle of wine in the hotel's Steak on Sea Restaurant (on the first evening with two-night stays); enjoy locally sourced British cuisine and views over Brighton's promenade. Guests staying two nights will also enjoy an afternoon tea on one afternoon.
It's easy to get swept up in all that Brighton has to offer thanks to your seafront location; take a stroll down the promenade to the historic pier, and then head inland through the winding Lanes, popping in to independent boutiques and cafés as you go, as you make your way to the Royal Pavilion.
- This Escape is for two people. Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £20 supplement.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge in firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"With its bohemian, cosmopolitan, hedonistic vibe, Brighton is where England's seaside experience goes from cold to cool."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option C and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 6-7, 13-14, 24-26 2013; December 31 2013; February 14-15 2014
- £20 Supplement for saturday stays, paid directly to hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room or Superior Double Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- All superior rooms are Double only
- Extra beds are not available, there is no capacity for extra beds in the room
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£109) or Two-Night (£175) Stay for Two People in a Double or Twin Room Or, One- (£119) or Two-Night (£195) Stay for Two People in a Superior Double Room, Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner with a Bottle of Wine, Afternoon Tea (Two-Night Stays Only), Late Checkout
- Two night package is dinner on first night only (guest cannot move to second night)
- Check in 2pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01273 329 001 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 16, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings