A Warm Welcome in a Donegal Seaside Town
Ballyliffin Lodge • Co Donegal, Ireland
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room
- Daily Full Irish Breakfast
- Choice of Dry Flotation Tank or Balneo Bath Treatment for Two
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
Just off the coast of Ballyliffin lies a small, uninhabited island called Glashedy—the 'Island of the Green Cloak'. Despite its appealing name, this little rock has sunk many a ship; discover hidden treasure of your own at the four-star Ballyliffin Lodge, set in a picturesque Irish seaside village on County Donegal's northern coast.
You and your buddy can stay at the elegant, relaxed hotel for two nights between Sunday and Thursday for £129 (up to a £249 value). The hotel received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2013; a real stamp of quality.
After a deep sleep, wake each morning to your full Irish breakfast served in the hotel's welcoming restaurant. You can return in the evening to experience affordable, local cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs.
Part and parcel of your Escape is a dry flotation tank experience or Balneo Bath for two, ensuring you leave feeling fully revitalised, and full use of the hotel's leisure facilities mean you can recline in the Jacuzzi, sauna, or steam room, or put in some time in the pool and gym. Meanwhile, plumb the depths of your golfing prowess at Ballyliffin Golf Club; explore history at Doagh Famine Village; or experience the natural wonder of Glenevin Waterfall.
- This Escape is for two people with availability on Sunday to Thursday.
- Children under 5 stay for free; children over 5 stay for a €15 surcharge.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"This boutique hotel in Ballyliffin village has sweeping views of Malin Head and the famous Inishowen coastline, and is popular with golfers for its two links courses, including one designed by Nick Faldo."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Not valid on December 6 2013 - January 11 2014; February 17-22 2014
- Valid Sunday - Thursday
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Children under 5 years stay free, Over 5 years incur a €15 supplement per person per night
- No dogs allowed in hotel; Dogs can be accommodated in nearby kennels for €15 per night
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room, Daily Full Irish Breakfast, Choice of Dry Flotation Tank or Balneo Bath Treatment for Two, Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call +353 (0) 74 937 8200 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings