Pen an Ode to Wild Dumfries
Friars Carse • Dumfries, United Kingdom
- One (£59) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People
- Two-Night Stay with Three-Course Dinner Included (£169)
- Daily Breakfast with All Options
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Back in the day, the Friars Carse in Dumfries regularly played host to the Scottish poet Robert Burns. Now, it's not only home to an intriguing heritage, but its very own stretch of the River Nith. Whether you're here for the history or the fishing, this Escape to the sophisticated venue is a real catch.
Two people will spend one night here for £59 (up to a £115 value), or two nights for £99 (up to a £230 value). Alternatively, land two nights plus a three-course dinner for £169 (up to a £299.90 value). Whichever package you pick, you'll be fishing for the compliments to cover your accommodation: your double or twin room features en suite with bath or shower, TV, radio, daily hospitality tray, and Wi-Fi access.
Time to tackle the good stuff: included with every package is daily breakfast at the Whistle Restaurant, while gourmet stays also come with a three-course dinner on the first night and a bottle of wine if you dine on the second night. Take the bait and choose from a menu that features locally sourced produce wherever possible.
Local attractions include not only grayling, salmon, and sea trout fishing on-site, but further afield, Burns Hermitage, the Burns Trail, several golf clubs, and the Loreburne Shopping Centre.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
- Children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs. Children under 5 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
- Children from 5 to 14 years are charged £6.65 per person, per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one, to be confirmed by management.
"Some of the region's finest attractions lie in the gentle hills and lush valleys of Dumfries & Galloway."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Options B and C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 23 2013 - January 2 2014; January 30, 31 2014 February 14, 15 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double or Twin Room; Upgrades subject to availability, £30 supplement for Suite and £20 supplement for Deluxe rooms per night, paid directly to merchant
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, all children under 5 years stay free of charge for extra beds, all children from 5 to 14 years are charged £6.65 per person per night for extra beds, the maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1, any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management, supplements paid direct to merchant
- Dogs allowed, must be authorised by the Hotel Manager, contact merchant directly for more information; Supplements apply
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£59) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People in a Double or Twin Room Or, Two-Night Stay for Two with Three-Course Dinner on One Evening (£169), Daily Breakfast with All Options, Seven-Day Availability
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01386 881848 to book or for further information if required (Monday – Friday 10am–6pm, Saturday – Sunday 11am–4pm)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings