A Cultural Feast in Gorgeous Edinburgh
Puma Carlton Hotel Edinburgh • Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in Standard Room or Premium Room (Prices from £129*)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner Each and Bottle of Wine on First Evening
- Afternoon Tea (with Two-Night Options)
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
There's plenty to do to help you work up an appetite while you're out and about in Edinburgh, from the castle to the zoo via Holyrood Palace, HMY Britannia, and the Scottish National Portrait Gallery. Fill up on interesting excursions as well as good food courtesy of this Escape to the Puma Carlton Hotel Edinburgh.
Here's one getaway you'll crave: two people will stay one or two nights at the elegant establishment overlooking the Royal Mile with prices from £129*. Either way, you'll tuck into your twin or double bed in a Standard or Premium Room, which comes replete with modern décor, work station, Wi-Fi access, and in some cases views of Arthur's Seat.
Standard Room—£129 (up to a £256 value)
Premium Room—£149 (up to a £296 value)
Standard Room—£219 (up to a £418 value)
Premium Room—£259 (up to a £498 value)
This much you need in your diet: included with your package are daily breakfast, a bottle of wine and three-course dinner on one night, and, with the two-night stay only, afternoon tea on one day. What have you got an appetite for? The menu features such flavoursome dishes as lentil and pumpkin burger, sausage wheel and mash, coq au vin, and winter vegetable lasagne.
A few well-chosen tidbits for your mind to snack on between now and your late 1 p.m. checkout: local attractions include Camera Obscura and World of Illusions, Craigmillar Castle, Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Edinburgh Dungeons, Edinburgh Festival Theatre, Edinburgh International Conference Centre, Edinburgh Vaults, Gilmerton Cove, Inchcolm Abbey, Lauriston Castle, Our Dynamic Earth, the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, the Royal Yacht Britannia, the Scott Monument, Surgeons' Hall, Water of Leith, and Xtreme Karting and Combat Edinburgh.
- This Escape is for two people.
- There is a £30 supplement for Saturday night stays.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Edinburgh is one of Europe's most beautiful cities, draped across a series of rocky hills overlooking the sea. It's a town intimately entwined with its landscape, with buildings and monuments perched atop crags and overshadowed by cliffs."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option C and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 24 2013 - January 1 2014; February 14-15 2014; March 7-8 2014
- £30 supplement for Saturday night, paid directly to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard or Premium Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the room
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in Standard Room or Premium Room (Prices from £129*), Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner Each and Bottle of Wine on First Evening, Afternoon Tea (with Two-Night Options), Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0800 808 9596 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings