A Hotel High in the Malvern Hills
The Cottage in The Wood Hotel • Worcestershire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Classic Room (£99) or a Superior Room (£119)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- £20 Voucher Towards Dinner in Two AA Rosette-Awarded Hotel Restaurant
- Bottle of Wine
- Late Checkout
We take the view that a fine vista can nourish the soul and lift the spirits, which is why we've caught sight of this hand-picked Escape. Cast an eye over The Cottage in the Wood in Worcestershire.
You can behold an overnight night stay for two in a Classic Room for £99 (up to £271.75 in value), or in a Superior Room with a king-size bed for £119 (up to £281.75 in value). Make your pilgrimage up the Malvern Hills to a former Dower house presiding over unique 30-mile views (described as the best in England) of the Severn Plain with the Cotswold Hills forming the horizon. You'll be warmly greeted by the Pattin family and their enthusiastic hotel team, who pride themselves on looking after you during your stay.
Be sure to visit the hotel's exceptional two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant where a friendly service awaits guests choosing to dine there. The fare is modern English cuisine: tuck into dishes such as home-smoked chicken and field mushroom risotto, local pork and herb sausages with grain mustard mash, or roast Gressingham duck served with chestnuts and cabbage, and delve into the extensive wine list. As part of this Escape a £20 dinner voucher is included as well as a bottle of wine.
A full English breakfast the next day could fortify you for a trek up all 1,394 feet of Worcestershire Beacon, where the reward for your efforts is an unrivalled view from the Bristol Channel and the Severn Bridges all the way to the Black Mountains—more than a dozen counties in total. For the less adventurous, Worcester and all its history is only 11 miles away, or the nearby Eastnor Castle boasts a beautiful lake surrounded by a deer park, towering cedars, and a baffling Knight's Maze.
- This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
- All children under 2 years are charged £12 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
- All older children or adults are charged £25 per person per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is two.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"The public areas are very stylishly decorated, and imaginative food is served in an elegant dining room, overlooking the immaculate grounds."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on November 13 2013; December 24, 25, 26, 30, 31 2013; January 1 2014; February 14 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic or Superior Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 2 years are charged £12 per person per night for children's cots/cribs; All older children or adults are charged £25 per person per night for extra beds; The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 2; Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management; Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately direct to merchant during your stay
- Dogs are allowed and incur a £9 per dog per night supplement, payable direct to the Hotel
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Classic Room (£99) or a Superior Room (£119), Daily Full English Breakfast, £20 Voucher Towards Dinner in Two AA Rosette-Awarded Hotel Restaurant, Bottle of Wine, Late Checkout
- Check in 3.30pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01684 588 860 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings