A Warm Welcome in The Heart of Scotland
BEST WESTERN Hilcroft Hotel • West Lothian, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double / Twin Room (Prices from £49*)
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner (with Select Options)
- Availability Thursday to Sunday
Fewer than 20 miles outside Edinburgh, there's plenty to do in and around Livingston, West Lothian; from UNESCO World Heritage Sites, festivals, and art galleries, to farmers' markets and great shopping. The best way to experience it all? On a full stomach, courtesy of this culinary Escape to BEST WESTERN Hilcroft Hotel.
If you've got an appetite for comfort, get a taste of this: two people will stay one, or two nights at the family-run establishment with prices from £49*. Whichever one you go for, you'll be flavour of the month once you've checked your other half into a double or twin room that features understated décor, en suite, flat-screen TV with Freeview, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
One Night—£49 (up to a £94.50 value)
One Night with Three-Course Dinner—£79 (up to a £130.40 value)
Two Nights—£89 (up to a £189 value)
Two Nights with Three-Course Dinner—£139 (up to a £360.80 value)
Let's be honest, the real reason you're here is to sate your hunger for good fare; and this is one Escape that won't disappoint: daily full Scottish breakfast is included with all packages, while the culinary-extras option also features a three-course meal per person on each evening of your stay. This is sure to go down well: in the simple dark-wood, red, and pink surrounds of the One O Eight Restaurant, you'll tuck into mouthwatering dishes prepared by the talented kitchen team.
If it's adventure you're craving, get out into the region while you're here and discover Bannockburn Heritage Centre, Beecraigs Country Park, Brunton Theatre, Dalkeith Country Park, the Dean Gallery, Dean Village, the Festival Theatre, Filmhouse, the National Museum of Childhood, the National Museum of Flight, the National Museum of Scotland, the Palace of Holyroodhouse, the Stand Comedy Club, UNESCO World Heritage Site New Lanark, Vogrie Country Park, The Writers Museum and Makars Court, and for shoppers, Alistair Wood Tait, Concrete Wardrobe, Fifi & Ally, and Livingston Designer Outlet.
- This Escape is for two people with availability Thursday to Sunday only.
- Children under 5 stay for free when sharing with parents, and older children pay for meals taken.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"This is also excellent walking territory, be it gentle saunters in the many green spaces or something more taxing, such as the Bathgate Hills where the views are worth the hike."-- Visit Scotland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 23 2013 - January 3 2014
- Valid Thursday – Sunday only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double or Twin Room; upgrades to Superior Room for £10 supplement per night, paid directly to merchant
- Under 5 years stay free of charge, over 5 years pay for meals as taken
- No pets permitted
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double / Twin Room (Prices from £49*), Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner (with Select Options), Availability Thursday to Sunday
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01501 740818 or email email@example.com for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings