A Festive Shopping Spree in Derby
Hallmark Derby • Derbyshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Double
- Full English Breakfast
- Tapas Plate Each
Derbyshire's historic houses have been the star of many a period drama, but the county's real scene-stealer is the top-class shopping in Derby—so whether you want to indulge in a festive shopping spree yourself or you're looking for a Christmas gift, an Escape to the Hallmark Hotel will deliver.
An overnight stay for two is just £59 (up to a £125 value). Once you've steered your way into this historic four-star hotel, situated opposite the train station, you'll see how it craftily combines its original Victorian features with modern amenities.
With plenty to do during your stay, you'll welcome the chance to refuel with a full English breakfast provided on the morning of your stay. On the night of your stay, you'll tuck into tapas for two in the hotel's bar and lounge area.
Derby city centre is just a short walk from the hotel, and it won't take long to make your way over to the Westfield shopping centre if you want to hit the stores; there are also plenty of museums to check out, including the Derby Museum and Art Gallery. One of Britain's finest stately homes, Chatsworth House, is set in the nearby Peak District, and has been used as a location to the 2005 adaptation of Pride and Prejudice.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Thursday.
- Children under 2 years requiring a cot are complimentary when sharing with two adults in a double bedroom; there is a supplement of £15 per child under 2 years when requiring an additional bed in the room.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"A boutique hotel that has been lovingly restored by its current owners and now is home to the beautiful Hallmark Brasserie."-- Go Dine
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from November 18, 2013 - March 31, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 23-26 and 30, 31 2013; February 14, 15 2014
- Valid Thursday - Sunday only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Children under 2 years requiring a cot are complimentary when sharing with 2 adults in a double bedroom; There is a supplement of £15 per child under 2 years when requiring an additional bed in the room; Supplements paid directly to merchant
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People, Full English Breakfast, Tapas Plate Each
- Plate of tapas per person from early evening at tapas bar (5.30pm – 7.30pm)
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01332 345894 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings