A Kaleidoscope of Elegance in the Catskills
Margaretville Mountain Inn • Margaretville, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Queen Room
- Daily Full Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Local Wine
- $75 Credit for Catskill Outback Adventure (Biking or Waterfall Hike)
- Hiker's Picnic Lunch for Two from The Flour Patch
- Access to Hot Tub for Two
As the haze of the summer gives way to all things autumnal, consider the cornucopia of options available to you tucked away in the fall foliage of Margaretville, New York.
Color your world when you spend one night at the ever-elegant Margaretville Mountain Inn. Built in 1886 and overlooking Catskill State Park, it's listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and is just a couple of hours from New York City.
Experience shades of simpler days as you settle into your cozy, Victorian-furnished king or queen room ($165). Admire the fine antiques and period design of your guest quarters while lounging in your plush robe and popping open your included bottle of local wine.
As the leaves fall past your window, head downstairs to the dining room or the verandah for your gourmet breakfast for two. Afterward, spend an artful afternoon breezing by Margaretville's antique shops before floating to gourmet food market, Cheese Barrel and Gourmet Shop. Or, savor the bratwurst, rack of lamb and other Swiss-infused cuisine at Binnekill Square Restaurant, overlooking its namesake stream.
Placate your palate with a picnic lunch for two from The Flour Patch and admire the chromatic kaleidoscope of nature on a waterfall hike for two with Catskill Outback Adventure. Or, use your $75 voucher for a guided bike ride.
Take a drive to admire the scenic byways and golden glow of the foliage during the autumn months. In the winter, avian experts flock to the area, fondly referred to as the "Florida Keys for eagles," while anglers appreciate the Catskills Fly Fishing Center and Museum. Go when there's snow on the ground, and you can catch some wind on the the slopes of Bellayre Mountain ski resort.
No matter what time of year you make your way to Margaretville, taking advantage of this Escape is nothing short of a brushstroke of genius.
"This 1886 Queen Anne Victorian occupies  acres atop Margaretville Mountain. Bluestone steps lead to the 80-foot porch, where you can sit on wicker love seats and chairs while taking in sweeping views of the Catskill Mountains."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit one per person, up to two additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation only (vouchers cannot be combined for extended stays)
- Reservations required two weeks in advance and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes: one night stay in a King or Queen Room, full gourmet breakfast for two people, a bottle of wine upon arrival, $75 voucher for choice of a guided biking tour of the Catskills for Two People or a guided Catskills waterfalls hike for two people, hiker's lunch for two, and unlimited use for two people of the Barn hot tub
- Not valid on the following dates: 9/23 - 9/24, 10/1 - 10/31, 11/16 - 11/26, 12/7 - 12/11, and 12/23/2011 - 3/10/2012
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 5, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 5, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 5, 2012 • Enjoy By April 5, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings