The Timeless Peaks and Lochs of the Highlands
Kilcamb Lodge Hotel • Argyll, United Kingdom
- One- (£99), Two- (£199), or Three-Night (£315) Stay for Two People Deluxe King-Size Garden View Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Champagne Afternoon Tea on Arrival (with Two- and Three-Night Options Only)
- 20% Discount if Dining in Two AA Rosette Awarded Restaurant
- Early 1 p.m. Check-in (with Two- and Three-Night Options Only)
- Three-Course Sunday Lunch (with Three-Night Options Including Sunday Stay)
In its time, the Kilcamb Lodge has been the home of an admiral, a church minister, and a schoolteacher, not to mention a stint as a hunting lodge for the local Highlands gentry. These days, it's found its true calling—as an award-winning hotel, sitting on an unspoilt Highland spot overlooking Loch Sunart, and the perfect place for a romantic retreat.
An overnight stay for two people is £99 (up to a £170.80 value), make it two nights for £199 (up to a £392.80 value), or an extended three nights for £315 (up to a £542.80 value). You'll stay in a Deluxe King-Size Room with a garden view and inviting, traditionally styled decor. The hotel has been awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2013, as well as being named one of the Daily Telegraph's Top 10 Cosiest Hotels in Scotland. An early 1 p.m. check-in is also included with two- and three-night stays to kick off your getaway that little bit sooner.
Guests staying two and three nights will be greeted with an indulgent Champagne afternoon tea, and each morning of your stay, a full Scottish breakfast will start your day off right. We heartily recommend the hotel's much lauded restaurant, though, which has been awarded two AA Rosettes for Culinary excellence once again this year—a 20% discount is included should you choose to dine here. Guests staying for three nights including a Sunday night will also enjoy a three-course Sunday lunch as part of their package.
The breathtaking Highlands landscape is the region's real draw from the islands of Mull, Eigg, Rum, to the Moydart Morvern and Ardnamurchan Peninsula—described as 'almost an island' as it is surrounded by water on three sides. From the red deer roaming the hills to the dolphins and whales that can be spotted off the coast, there's much for wildlife lovers to enjoy as well.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week, except for November when the hotel is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Children aged 10-15 years may stay in the same room for £35, including breakfast (one child maximum).
- Dogs are welcome for £10 per dog, per night (two dogs maximum).
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Situated on the beautiful and peaceful Ardamurchan Peninsula where otters, red squirrels, and eagles can be spotted."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B and C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 11, 2014
- Not valid on December 20 2013 - February 7 2014
- Hotel is closed Mondays and Tuesdays throughout November 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Deluxe King Size Garden View Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- No Under 10's permitted. 10–15 permitted on Z-bed in same room for £35 supplement including breakfast, paid directly to merchant (1 child maximum)
- Well behaved dogs only, £10 per dog per night supplement, paid directly to merchant (maximum 2 dogs)
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£99), Two- (£199), or Three-Night (£315) Stay for Two People Deluxe King-Size Garden View Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Champagne Afternoon Tea on Arrival (with Two- and Three-Night Options Only), 20% Discount if Dining in Two AA Rosette Awarded Restaurant, Early 1 p.m. Check-in (with Two- and Three-Night Options Only), Three-Course Sunday Lunch (with Three-Night Options Including Sunday Stay)
- Three-course sunday lunch is only valid with the three-night option staying over the Sunday night
- Check in 1pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01967 402257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 11, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 11, 2014 • Enjoy By April 11, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings