A Warm Welcome and Delicious Dinner in Shropshire
The Old Rectory Hotel • Shropshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Couples or Families (Two Adults and Up to Two Children Under 16)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner on First Evening, or Three-Course Sunday Lunch for Sunday Arrivals
- Bottle of Wine if Dining on Second Evening (Non-Sunday Arrivals)
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week (Limited Saturdays)
The market town of Wem in Shropshire made its name as the birthplace of the sweet pea, and still celebrates Henry Eckford's unassuming flower at its annual festival. But you don't need to be green-fingered to enjoy the quaint English parish: it's also a stone's throw from castles, gardens, shops, and theatres. See for yourself courtesy of this Escape to The Old Rectory Hotel.
Allow us to sow the seed of an idea: two people will stay for two nights for £125 (up to a £251.85 value). Alternatively, arrive on a Sunday for a slightly different package at the same price (up to a £228.85 value).
If you'd rather expand your allotment, make it a family stay for two adults and up to two children (under 16) for two nights for £169 (up to a £371.85 value); again, arriving on Sunday gets you a different package for the same price (up to a £380.75 value). Before we get into the details, let us plant this one on you: you'll stay in one of 14 individually styled rooms, featuring desk area, en suite, and mini bar with locally sourced produce.
Breakfast is included each morning with every option. Those arriving on a Sunday will receive a three-course Sunday lunch each, while those arriving Monday to Saturday will receive a two-course dinner. You'll pluck your choice from dishes such as roast Shropshire turkey and sticky toffee pudding on the Sabbath, or chicken breast with blue cheese mousse and Bailey's crème brûlée other days. Choose to return and dine again on the second evening with any package, and you'll enjoy a bottle of wine to accompany the food.
Shrewsbury is a perfectly charming Tudor town in which to spend an afternoon, and boasts a thriving shopping and cultural scene. Wem also lies close to Whittington Castle, Telford Steam Railway, or Hawkstone Park Golf Club.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- Family stay is valid for two adults and up to two children under 16 years.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Sleepy Shropshire is a glorious scattering of hills, castles and timber-framed villages tucked against the Welsh border."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from December 1, 2013 - March 17, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 17, 2014
- Not valid on December 24–26 2013; December 31 2013 – January 2 2014; February 14-15 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Option C and D valid for 2 adults and 2 children under 16 years of age
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Couples or Families, Daily Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on First Evening, or Three-Course Sunday Lunch for Sunday Arrivals, Bottle of Wine if Dining on Second Evening (Non-Sunday Arrivals), Seven-Day Availability (Limited Saturdays)
- 2 course dinner on night of arrival is valid Monday – Saturday only, Sunday arrivals include a Sunday lunch instead of dinner, restaurant is closed on Sunday night and all day Monday
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01939 233 233 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 17, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 17, 2014 • Enjoy By March 17, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings