The Home of Royal Troon Golf Course on The Scottish Coast
Puma The Marine Hotel, Troon • Ayrshire, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in Standard or Premium Room (Prices From £109*)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner Each and Bottle of Wine on First Evening
- Afternoon Tea with Two-Night Option
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Troon in South Ayrshire has its fair share of heritage—including castles, country parks, and historic church ruins—but it's golf that the little Scottish coastal town is seriously good at. It's home to the Royal Troon golf course of the Open Golf Championship, as well as around 40 other well-manicured greens. See for yourself when you take a swing at this Escape to the four-star Puma Marine Hotel, Troon.
Pack your clubs for a stay at the sumptuous venue next door to the Royal Troon course, with a one- or two-night stay for two in a Standard or Premium room, and prices starting from £109*. Either way, you'll lay your putter in a sumptuous room complete with country-chic décor, en suite, work station, flat-screen TV, and Wi-Fi access.
Standard Room—£109 (up to a £236 value)
Premium Room—£125 (up to a £269 value)
Standard Room—£169 (up to a £378 value)
Premium Room—£209 (up to a £444 value)
Included with your stay is a full English breakfast each day and three-course meal with bottle of wine on your first evening, all taken at the exceptional Two Fat Ladies restaurant (brought to you by the award-winning team behind the Glasgow establishment of the same name). Here you'll find cuisine crafted using the freshest of local produce by talented chefs. It's guests staying for two nights who will really feel as though they've hit a hole in one though: they also receive afternoon tea as part of their package.
Checkout is delayed until 1 p.m, so you can tee off your stay with a visit to the likes of Burns National Heritage Park, Culzean Castle & Country Park, Dundonald Castle, or Ayr and Hamilton Park racecourses. There are also smaller local pursuits that are worth lining up: a visit to the marina, kitesurfing, a treasure trail, a browse around the art gallery, and coffee at The Little Shop With No Name are all popular pastimes.
- This Escape is for two people. Saturday night stays are subject to a £30 supplement.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"The cocktail lounge and split-level restaurant enjoy panoramic views of the Firth of Clyde across to the Isle of Arran."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option C and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 24 2013 - January 1 2014; February 14-15 2014; March 7-8 2014
- £30 supplement for Saturday night, paid directly to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard or Premium Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night (£189) Stay for Two People in Standard or Premium Room (Prices From £109*), Daily Full English Breakfast Three-Course Dinner Each and Bottle of Wine on First Evening, Afternoon Tea with Two-Night Option, Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0800 808 9596 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings