A Sumptuous Winter Spa Retreat
Melville Hall Hotel • Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner Each on One Evening
- 30-Minute Treatment Each (Quick Boost Facial, Hot Oil Scalp Massage, Mini Manicure, or Mani Pedicure)
- Full Use of Spa Facilities
- Return Car Ferry Crossing from Southampton Included
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
If you're feeling a little worn out, think about the folks that built the Sandown Castle off the coast of the Isle of Wight. They constructed it just a little too far out and sure enough, it slowly fell into the sea. Fortunately, the builders had the agreeable climate and charming beach to enjoy, and so could you at the Melville Hall Hotel.
Get a two-night spa break for £198 (up to a £510.70 value). Located just inland from Sandown Bay, this charming, fully equipped spa hotel is the ultimate Escape from everyday elements, and with return car ferry crossing from Southampton included, getting there is a breeze too. Settle in to your double room where the airy decor, dressing gowns, and Spa Therapy toiletries will get you in the mood for relaxation.
In addition to breakfast each morning, one night of your stay will bring a three-course dinner in the hotel's highly regarded, fine dining Summerhill Restaurant. Sample the likes of a warm salad of duck liver, with Isle of Wight dry-cure bacon followed by a Bembridge dressed crab, prepared in shell with creme fraiche or a chicken Breast with a basil, garlic, and white wine veloute; the perfect way to shore up your appetite.
Feel tension wash away in the hotel's Utopia Spa, which boasts an indoor pool, spacuzzi, sauna, and an outdoor 'Experience' pool with hot tub; and later enjoy a half-hour treatment each, included with your stay. Choose from a Quick Boost Facial, Hot Oil Scalp Massage, Mini Manicure, or Mani Pedicure. Afterwards, we fully recommend you get out and explore Sandown itself, a traditional Victorian seaside town with a stretch of golden, sandy beach and the Isle of Wight Zoo.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- Ferry from Portsmouth or Lymington incurs a £20 supplement payable directly to merchant.
- Got a Question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"The island’s principal appeal is its surprisingly mild climate, its myriad outdoorsy activities and its lush green hills that roll gently down to 25 miles of clean, unspoilt beaches."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 14, 2014
- Not valid on December 22-26 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Children are not permitted
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner Each on One Evening, 30-Minute Treatment Each (Quick Boost Facial, Hot Oil Scalp Massage, Mini Manicure, or Mani Pedicure), Full Use of Spa Facilities, Return Car Ferry Crossing from Southampton Included, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Ferry from Portsmouth or Lymington incurs a £20 supplement, to be paid to directly to merchant
- Treatment includes a Quick boost Facial, Hot oil Scalp Massage, Mini Manicure or pedicure
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01983 400500 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2014 • Enjoy By February 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings