Marco Pierre White Cuisine in a Gorgeous Market Town
The Angel Hotel • Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Double Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Marco Pierre White Dinner on Both Evenings
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Perfect Christmas Gift
Back in the day, Lavenham in Suffolk was known for its flourishing wool industry. These days its main attractions are the 15th-century church with one of the tallest spires of any UK village, the pretty Medieval architecture, the scenic circular walks, and the renowned Marco Pierre White eatery; which just happens to be the venue for this Escape: The Angel Hotel.
Here's a recipe for a flavoursome getaway: a stay for two food-lovers in a double or twin room for a two-night stay is £199 (up to a £391.80 value). You'll discover what good taste they have the minute you arrive in one of just nine rooms, most of which feature exposed beams, and all of which include elegant country-chic décor, en suite, TV, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
This is the bit you shouldn't just take with a pinch of salt: a full English breakfast each morning and three-course dinner every night—yes, every night—at the AA Rosette Wheeler's of St. James restaurant are both included with your stay. We can feel your interest in the fine dining menu simmering under the surface; prepare to bubble over with excitement when you choose from dishes such as potted jellied Suffolk ham with parsley, The Governor's fried haddock and triple-cooked chips, caramelised honey-roast belly of pork Marco Polo, and Mr White's rice pudding with hot red fruit compote.
Not to stir things up, but when you're not busy indulging your palate, Lavenham itself has plenty of treats to serve you: the Church of St. Peter and St. Paul with its performances by the Lavenham Sinfonia; the Guildhall museum of local history; the many little art galleries and boutique shops; the Tudor mansion Little Hall Havenham; and the family-run Kentwell Hall and Gardens for starters. Bon appétit!
- This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"A gem of a pub in a gem of a Suffolk town dotted with ancient half-timbered buildings, the restaurant has now become part of Marco Pierre White's expansion of his historic pub brand Wheeler's."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid January 1, 2014 - March 31, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 March, 2014
- Not valid on February 14-16 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- No children allowed
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in Double Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Marco Pierre White Dinner on Both Evenings, Availability All Seven Days of the Week, Perfect Christmas Gift
- Supplements may apply on some menu options
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01787 247 388 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings