Scale the Heights in Scenic Glencoe
Bridge of Orchy Hotel • Argyll, United Kingdom
- One- (£69) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two in a Heather View Suite
- Daily Breakfast
- Perfect Christmas Gift
Glencoe in Scotland is known for its mountains of, well, mountains; it's a vista so beautiful it's been designated National Scenic Area status, along with Ben Nevis. Whether you're here for the breathtaking pictures or the cycling, walking, and water-sports, this week's luxury Escape to the four-star Bridge of Orchy Hotel is the pinnacle of Scottish outdoorsy experience.
Your expedition begins with the package itself: one night in a heather-view suite at the elegant establishment any day of the week is £69 (up to a £120 value), while the same deal for two nights is £99 (up to a £240 value). Either way, your accommodation is in peak condition; think charming yet sophisticated décor, en suite with fluffy towels and White Company amenities, large flat-screen TV with DVD player, iPod docking station, and refreshment tray including kettle crisps, mineral water, milk chocolate buttons, Island Bakery cookies, and an assortment of teas and coffees.
No need to scale the heights of hunger while you're here; your stay includes breakfast at the restaurant, which prides itself on innovative Scottish cuisine with a modern touch, and plenty of seasonal local produce such as West Coast seafood.
There's a real range of things worth checking out in the local area: Ben Lawers National Nature Reserve; The Glencoe Mountain Resort for snow-sports such as skiing and snowboarding as well as mountain biking; Kilchurn Castle; and the Moor of Rannoch for untamed Scottish wilderness.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Stays on a Friday or Saturday night are subject to a £25 supplement, per room, per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"The main road threads its lonely way through the middle of all this mountain grandeur, past deep gorges and crashing waterfalls."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Book by December 21, 2013
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Present printed upon arrival (Smartphone vouchers will not be accepted)
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 16, 2014
- Not valid on November 22, 23 2013; December 22-27, 31 2013; January 1 2014; February 14 2014
- Supplement for Friday and Saturday nights, £25 per room per night, paid direct to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Heather View Room; Upgrades subject to availability, please request with merchant direct for prices
- All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; Children over 5 are charged a £15 supplement per night, paid direct to merchant; The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1
- Pets welcome, charged at £10 per stay, must confirm with merchant prior to booking, paid direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£69) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two in a Heather View Suite, Daily Breakfast
- Check in 3pm; check out 10.30am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01838 400208 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 16, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 16, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 16, 2014 • Enjoy By March 16, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings