Cosy Log Fires and Long Walks in The Lake District
The Knoll Country House • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- One- (£89) or Two-Night (£145) Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of House Wine for Guest Dining in Hotel Restaurant
- Homemade Cakes and Selection of Tea and Coffee on Arrival
- Two Spa Passes for The Swan
- 10% Discount Voucher for Windermere Lake Cruise
- Late Checkout
- Perfect Christmas Gift
The Lakes is a truly spectacular landscape all year round, but come Winter, it's transformed into a magical wonderland. Escape to The Knoll Country House near the southern tip of Lake Windermere for a cosy break.
Be enchanted by the Lakes with an overnight stay for two at the Five-Star Gold country retreat in a double room with en suite for £89 (up to a £165.50 value). You could extend your stay to two nights at the AA Premier Collection establishment for £145 (up to a £295.50 value). On arrival you will enjoy scrumptious cakes as well as a selection of tea and coffee.
Guests choosing to dine on the award-winning cuisine at the onsite restaurant can also enjoy a bottle of house wine. Each morning you'll rise to a delicious breakfast—perfect fuel for a day of long walks and fresh lakeside air.
When not relaxing by The Knoll's cosy open log fires or spending time in the soothing Swan spa with your included passes, you can begin exploring the many wonders of the largest natural lake in England. If drinking in its magnificence isn't enough, Bowness-on-Windermere is filled with boating experiences and sailing expeditions. The best way to see the lake is with a cruise—take advantage of a 10% discount included in this package. Tired out from all that exploration? Make the most of a lie in with your late checkout on the final morning.
- This Escape is for two people, and is valid from Sunday to Thursday.
- Guests staying for two nights may stay on a Friday and Saturday night for a £40 supplement.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Lake Windermere is the largest natural lake in England at 12 miles long and has delightful towns and villages nestled on the shore."-- Go Lakes
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Book by February 4, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 19 2013 - January 2 2014; February 14–23 2014
- £40 supplement for weekend stays, Valid 2 night option only, supplement paid direct to merchant, subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room; Upgrades to a Deluxe room (2 night stay only), contact merchant directly for more information, subject to availability
- No children allowed for this deal
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£89) or Two-Night (£145) Stay for Two People in a Double Room, Daily Breakfast, Bottle of House Wine for Guest Dining in Hotel Restaurant, Homemade Cakes and Selection of Tea and Coffee on Arrival, Two Spa Passes for The Swan, 10% Discount Voucher for Windermere Lake Cruise, Late Checkout
- Check in 2pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 015395 31347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms