Take a Sip of Fine Inverary
The Argyll Hotel • Argyll and Bute, United Kingdom
- One- (£79) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two People
- Full Scottish Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Bottle of Wine If Dining on Second Night (Two-Night Stays)
- Local Brewery Tour
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
There's nothing quite as restorative as a fine ale on a chilly day, and you'll find a stay at The Argyll Hotel in Inverary just as warming—especially with a tour of the Fyne Ales Brewery included.
An overnight stay for two people is £79 (up to a £138.50 value), or two nights are £119 (up to a £211.45 value). Designed in 1750 as lodgings for visitors to Inverary castle, it is perfectly located at the gateway to the Highlands, and is decked out in an elegantly traditional style. A late 1 p.m. checkout on the final day means a lie-in is assured.
On the first evening of your stay, you'll each tuck into a three-course dinner fit for a king in the hotel's restaurant, where the seasonal menu draws on the best of fresh local produce. Guests staying for two nights will receive a bottle of wine if returning to dine on the second evening. A full Scottish breakfast will also await each morning.
Included with your stay is a tour of the Fyne Ales Brewery, where you'll take a tour with one of the expert brewers, sample the local fine ales, and receive a gift pack to take home. The hotel is also ideally located for scenic strolls, situated as it is on the edge of Loch Fyne, although with clay pigeon shooting, golf, horse riding, and fishing in the area, there's plenty to keep active types occupied too.
This Escape is for two people
Availability for all seven days of the week
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; children under 2 years stay free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
"You can spot Inveraray long before you get here—its neat, whitewashed buildings stand out from a distance on the shores of Loch Fyne."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 24–26 2013; December 30 2013 – January 2 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room; Upgrade to Superior Loch View Room for £10 per night supplement, paid direct to merchant
- All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1
- Pets welcome, £10 supplement, Maximum 1 pet per room, supplement paid direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£79) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two People, Full Scottish Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on First Night, Bottle of Wine If Dining on Second Night (Two-Night Stays), Local Brewery Tour, Late 1 p.m. Checkout, Seven-Day Availability
- Check in 3pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01499 302466 or email email@example.com for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings