A Taste of Welcoming Bedfordshire
The Knife and Cleaver • Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£69) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two People in Double / Twin Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Two-Course Lunch with Glass of Wine or Beer Each on Day One
- Early Check-in and Late Checkout
- Perfect Christmas Gift
The Bedfordshire Clanger is a classic dish comprised of a meaty savoury filling at one end and a sweet treat at the other. Hearty and indulgent in equal measure, it's a bit like this Escape to the Knife and Cleaver in the beautiful Bedfordshire countryside—but unlike a clanger, it will also make a fantastic gift this Christmas.
An overnight stay for two people is just £69 (up to a £162 value), or make it a two-night stay for £119 (up to a £252 value). Set in the pretty village of Houghton Conquest, south of Bedford, you can check-in early to your standard King or Twin accommodation to settle in; a late checkout of midday is also included.
Whether you're a savoury kind of person or prefer to indulge a sweet tooth, a two-course lunch with glass of wine or beer each included in the dining room is sure to satisfy—sample the likes of chicken and leek pie and apricot and peach crumble. A continental breakfast each morning of your stay is also included.
Once you've sated your appetite for Bedfordshire grub, take your fill of intrigue and beauty in the local area. Bletchley Park is the historic site where code breakers cracked the enigma code, and still houses a number of machines; Woburn Abbey, on the other hand, is remarkable for its 28 acres of beautifully manicured gardens.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Stays on a Friday or Saturday nights are subject to a £10 supplement, per night.
- Guests can upgrade to a Superior Room for a £10 supplement, payable directly to the hotel.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"The Knife and Cleaver is a smart pub with comfortable accommodation and an elegant dining room."-- Pubs.com
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid January 2, 2014 - April 17, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 17, 2014
- Not valid on January 25 2014; February 13, 14, 15, 16 2014; March 17, 29, 30, 31 2014
- Valid Sunday - Thursday only
- £10 per night supplement for Friday and Saturday, paid direct to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double or Twin Room; upgrade to a Superior Room for a £10 supplement, payable directly to the hotel, subject to availability
- Children incur £20 supplement per child per night, paid direct to merchant, Max 1 Child per room
- Dogs allowed, £5 per dog per night, paid direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£69) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two People in Double / Twin Room, Daily Continental Breakfast, Two-Course Lunch with Glass of Wine or Beer Each on Day One, Early Check-in and Late Checkout
- Full English Breakfast £5 per person per night supplement, paid direct to merchant
- Check in 12pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01234 930789 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 17, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 10, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 17, 2014 • Enjoy By April 17, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings