Highland Getaway to a Historic Country House
Coul House Hotel • Ross & Cromarty, United Kingdom
- One- (£79), Two (£139), or Three-Night (£189) Stay for Two People in Mountain View King / Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Tea and Scones on Arrival
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Coul House has had a more colourful history than most hotels—this Grade-A listed building has played host to Queen Victoria, housed an entire Polish Army mounted division during the Second World War, and taken in the exiled Norwegian Royal family during the same period. If you feel you've got a contribution to make to this country house's lore, then try an Escape to Coul House Hotel.
An overnight stay for two people is £79 (up to a £165 value), with two nights for £139 (up to a £320 value), or make it three nights for £189 (up to a £474 value). You'll stay in a mountain view room, with the Highland vista a stunning backdrop to your stay. Each en-suite room is unique with its own individual character, and the hotel has been awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, and Traveller's Choice award. A late 1 p.m. checkout is also included so you can make the most of your stay.
Tuck in to tea and scones on your arrival to help you get settled in, whilst a full Scottish breakfast is also included for every morning of your stay. The hotel restaurant offers contemporary Scottish cuisine as well as more traditional dining—you could go for the prime Scottish beef with shallot puree, using locally sourced meat, or the smoked paprika and pea risotto showcases the menu's more international flavours.
With the Highlands on your doorstep it would be rude to not get out and about and enjoy the scenery. With miles of wooded trails for hiking or biking, secluded lochs for kayaking and fishing, glorious glens with magnificent views, ancient forts and castles, gardens and galleries, boat trips, and battlefields available nearby you won't be stuck for things to do. You're also perfectly situated to explore the Hebridean islands, or the city of Inverness and its watery guest in nearby Loch Ness.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- You can upgrade to a four-poster room for £15 per night.
- Children under 5 stay free using existing beds, children aged 5-9 may stay for £15 per night for extra beds, children aged 10-15 may stay for £20 per night for extra beds.
- Extra adults aged 16+ may stay for £30 per night for extra beds.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"For outdoor-lovers, especially walkers, the Highlands are heaven."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from January 4, 2014 - April 14, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 14, 2014
- Not valid on February 14-15 2014; March 28-29 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Mountain View King or Twin Room; Upgrade to Four Poster Room for £15 per night, paid direct to merchant
- All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds, all children from 5-9 years are charged £15 per night for extra beds, all children from 10-15 years are charged £20 per night for extra beds, all older children or adults are charged £30 per night for extra beds, all children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
- Pets are allowed, supplements may apply, contact merchant directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£79), Two (£139), or Three-Night (£189) Stay for Two People in Mountain View King / Twin Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Tea and Scones on Arrival, Late 1 p.m. Checkout, Seven-Day Availability
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01997 421487 or email email@example.com for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2014 • Enjoy By April 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings