Shopping and Culture in Historic Inverness
The Columba Hotel • Inverness-Shire, United Kingdom
- One- (£89) or Two-Night (£129) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Availability for All Seven Days of the Week
- Perfect Christmas Gift
Inverness is home to the sites of many a historic battle, from the 11th-century Blàr nam Fèinne to the 18th-century Battle of Culloden, as well as the murder of King Duncan by none other than MacBeth. Whether you'd rather be on the frontline of a fascinating heritage or charge into a city of great shopping, gripping culture, and legendary beasts (Loch Ness is nearby), Escaping to the Columba Hotel with this offer is a winning strategy.
The plan of action: two people will spend one night at the four-star establishment, any day of the week, for £89 (up to a £194 value); or make it two nights for £129 (up to a £328 value). Either way, you and your ally will rest up in the luxury comfort of a standard double or twin room, complete with en suite with amenities, TV with satellite channels, desk area, laptop safe, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and daily newspaper. A late 1 p.m. checkout is included on your final morning.
Your package is armed to the teeth with good food; expect a daily full Scottish breakfast and a three-course dinner at the restaurant on one evening.
Push forward into the local area and make the most of your late 1 p.m. checkout with a visit to Beaufort Castle, Beauly Priory, Bellfield Park, the Caledonian Canal, Caledonian Stadium, Chanonry Point Lighthouse, Clava Cairns, Craig Phadrig, Culloden Battlefield, Eastgate Shopping Centre, Eden Court Theatre, Fortrose Cathedral, Glen Ord Distillery, Inverness Castle, Inverness Cathedral, Inverness Floral Hall, Inverness Museum and Art Gallery, Loch Ness, Moniack Castle, the dolphins of the Moray Firth, and Muir of Ord Golf Club.
- This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
- Upgrade to a Superior Room for £20 per night, or an Executive Room for £30 per night, payable directly to hotel.
- Children under 5 stay free, children aged 5 to 12 years stay for a £10 per night supplement.
- Additional older child or adult sharing is £40 per night and includes breakfast.
- Dogs are welcome for a £20 per stay supplement.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Originally built in 1881 and with many original features retained, the Columba Hotel lies in the heart of Inverness overlooking the fast flowing River Ness."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 14, 2014
- Not valid on December 23–26 2013; December 30 2013 – January 1 2014; February 14–16 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room; Upgrade to Superior Room for £20 per night, or Executive Room for £30 per night, paid directly to merchant, subject to availability
- Under 5 years stay free of charge, 5-12 years incur a £10 per night and Extra Child/Adult sharing incur a £40 per night supplement, all options include Breakfast, other meals are charged as taken, paid direct to merchant
- £20 per dog per stay, maximum 2 dogs allowed, Standard Room allocation only, supplement paid direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£89) or Two-Night (£129) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner, Availability for All Seven Days of the Week
- Breakfast room service available, £5 per person supplement, paid directly to merchant
- Check in 3pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01463 231 391 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2014 • Enjoy By April 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings