Castle Stay in the Scottish Highlands
Tulloch Castle Hotel • Ross-Shire, United Kingdom
- One- (£79) or Two-Night (£109) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine and Chocolates in Room on Arrival
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Tulloch Castle is steeped in history; dating from the 12th century, the site has experienced medieval clan infighting and the Scottish Wars of Independence, before serving as a military hospital following the evacuation of Dunkirk in the Second World War. With a collapsed tunnel from the basement that runs under the nearby town of Dingwall to the former site of Dingwall Castle, and reports of supernatural activity within the castle, there's definitely more to the Tulloch Castle Hotel than meets the eye.
Two people can stay for one night for £79 (up to a £156 value), or extend your stay to two nights for £109 (a £242 value). You'll stay in one of the castle's 20 en suite bedrooms, each with its own unique character and charms, and with chocolates and a bottle of wine to help you settle in. The castle itself retains many of its period features, including the 250-year-old panelled Great Hall, and restored original fireplaces and ceilings.
Enjoy a full Scottish breakfast each morning of your stay as part of the deal. In the evening, the Turrets Restaurant serves freshly-prepared meals made with locally sourced Highland produce, and after you've eaten settle around the roaring log fire in the lounge, and round off the evening with a dram of fine Scottish malt.
Explore the ruins of Dingwall Castle and the town of Dingwall itself, birthplace of King Macbeth, the inspiration for the Shakespeare play. The Highland Museum of Childhood is only a short journey away in Strathpeffer, and suitable for all the family. The city of Inverness, on the banks of Loch Ness is easily accessible, as are the mountains of the Highlands, ready to be explored by any means you like.
This escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"For outdoor-lovers, especially walkers, the Highlands are heaven."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 6, 2014
- Not valid on December 24-26 2013; December 31 2013 - January 3 2014; February 14-16 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room
- Children up to 12 years stay free of charge unless an extra bed is required, supplements will apply, please contact merchant directly for more information
- Dogs allowed, £5 per dog per stay, paid direct to merchant, contact merchant directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£79) or Two-Night (£109) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Bottle of Wine and Chocolates in Room on Arrival, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 2pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01349 861325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 6, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 6, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 6, 2014 • Enjoy By April 6, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings