The Ace in Atlantic City's Hand: Trump Plaza
The Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino • Atlantic City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Plaza Tower Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($39)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Plaza Tower Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($219)
- Pair of Two-for-One Starbucks Vouchers
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
The Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino is to Atlantic City what the Empire State Building is to New York—the pre-eminent skyline hotel has become a symbol of this shoreline playground and a must-visit for anyone hoping to capture the quintessential AC experience. The 906 rooms and 39 stories make quite an impression even from the highway. Along with top-rated gaming, The Trump Plaza makes more waves than the glistening Atlantic Ocean that fans its shores.
The Trump Plaza has some distinct advantages when it comes to accommodations—namely that most of its guest rooms come with unobstructed bay or ocean views. True to its brand, each room is outfitted in a calming décor. Simmons Health Smart pillow-top mattresses provide the epitome of comfort.
From the moment you step inside the marble entry ensconced in crystal chandeliers, it's evident that "lavish" will be a buzzword for the majority of your stay. The large casino offers thrills for patrons of all comfort levels—from penny slots and blackjack to roulette.
Foodies are also in luck: From the five-star dining at Max's Steakhouse to the casual fare in the more low-key 24 Central Cafe, there's a menu to sate any appetite, no matter how picky. Other dining options on the premises include Evo Restaurant & Bar, Sbarro, Starbucks, and Auntie Anne's.
"The Trump aesthetic of ostentatious wealth is evident in the marble lobby and the designers have tried to echo the feeling in guest rooms, where dark paisleys and green stripes mix with gilded mirrors and glass tables on golden pillars."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between November 20 and March 1, 2014
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to redeem and check-in
- Online reservations only; advanced reservations required; based on availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must present and remit LivingSocial voucher at time of check-in
- Gratuity not included
- Hotel sales tax and occupancy/tourism fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 27-30, December 24-25, 30-31, January 1, 17-19, 24-25 and February 14-16
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 1, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2014 • Enjoy By March 1, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings