A Modern Hotel on The Edge of County Durham
Aston Hotel Darlington • County Durham, United Kingdom
- One- (£59) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- 10% Discount on Dinner and Drinks in Brasserie and Bar 59
- Bottle of Wine if Dining on First Evening
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Perfect Christmas Gift
Can't decide whether to check out Harry Potter country in Durham, the shopping and nightlife of Newcastle, or the old-school throwback that is the Beamish Museum? Do it all from your County Durham base courtesy of this Escape to the Aston Hotel Darlington.
You and your other half will stay overnight in a standard double room at the contemporary establishment for £59 (up to a £116.20 value), or make it two nights for £119 (up to a £249.35 value). Either way, you'll bunk down in accommodation that features king-size bed, en suite with power shower, 33-inch flat-screen TV, work area, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
No need to scour the countryside for the finest in local fare; daily breakfast is included with your stay, as is 10% off food and drink at Bar & Brasserie 59 on the first night for one-night stays, or on the second night for two-nighters, who instead get a bottle of house wine if they take two courses each on night numero uno. Dishes include the likes of Aston prawn cocktail, locally sourced pork and black pudding sausage, butternut squash risotto, and chocolate and orange fondant.
Those sights we promised? Here they come: Harry and his wizarding friends were filmed at Durham Cathedral, and the city is also home to Durham Castle, Durham University Botanic Garden, Durham University Oriental Museum, and Lumley Castle; Newcastle's shopping stops include Eldon Square, Fenwick Newcastle, and the intu Metrocentre, while its other attractions include Metro Radio Arena and the Theatre Royal. As for Darlington itself, closer to home you'll find Darlington Railway Centre and Museum, Houndgate Gallery, Piercebridge Roman Fort, and Raby Castle.
- This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"County Durham's star attraction is its county town—home to a magnificent cathedral that is easily one of England's finest."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Not valid on December 6, 7 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room; Upgrades to Executive Rooms are available via pre booking and on arrival subject to availability and supplements apply, paid directly to merchant
- No Pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£59) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room, Daily Breakfast, 10% Discount on Dinner and Drinks in Brasserie and Bar 59, Bottle of Wine if Dining on First Evening, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01325 329600 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings