A Walker's Haven on the Edge of the Peak District
The Dog and Partridge • Derbyshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£65) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome Glass of Cava Each
- Dinner for Two (on First Evening Only with Two-Night Stays)
- Dogs Welcome (Supplement Applies)
Have you heard the one about The Dog and Partridge? It goes a little something like this: a welcoming, dog-friendly inn nestled in the Derbyshire countryside offers a peaceful haven for walkers and leisure lovers alike. No punchline required.
An overnight stay for two people in a standard room is yours for £65 (up to a £132.90 value), or make it two nights for £99 (up to a £224.40 value). Purpose-built accommodation is located in the grounds, with all rooms offering en suite facilities. Many dog-friendly options are available—there's even a dog walking service available if you're heading out somewhere your pooch isn't so welcome. A glass of bubbly on arrival is included with your package.
The pub is well-known for its hearty, fresh food, which you can sample for yourself with a main course from the a la carte menu for two (on one evening with two-night stays) as well as a daily breakfast. The extensive menu features the likes of breast of chicken stuffed with camembert, wrapped in bacon, and topped with a cranberry sauce, or traditional Staffordshire oatcake filled with prawns and smoked salmon and served in a creamy sauce.
With the Peak District and the Staffordshire moorlands close by, the Inn is a perfect base for walkers. If you're after something a little more adrenaline-fuelled, try nearby Alton Towers; there's always the hot tub to unwind in afterwards (additional charge applies).
- This Escape is for two people.
- Dogs are welcome for a £10 supplement per night.
- Children are welcome for a £20 supplement per night, on a bed and breakfast diet.
- Stays on a Friday or Saturday are subject to a £10 per person supplement.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Rolling across the southernmost hills of the Pennines, the Peak District is one of the most beautiful parts of the country."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 4, 2014
- Not valid on December 24, 25, 26, 30, 31 2013; January 1 2014; February 14, 15 2014
- £10 per person supplement for Friday or Saturday stays, weekend supplement also apply on December 27, 28, 29 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- £20 per night supplement for children on a bed and breakfast basis, paid direct to merchant
- Dog friendly, £10 per night for dogs, supplement paid direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£65) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People, Daily Breakfast, Welcome Glass of Cava Each, Dinner for Two (on First Evening Only with Two-Night Stays), Dogs Welcome (Supplement Applies)
- Dinner for Two is from the A’la carte menu with a main course up to the value of £14.95 per person
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01335 343183 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 4, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 4, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 4, 2014 • Enjoy By April 4, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings