Myth Hunting in Legendary Loch Ness
The Craigdarroch Inn • Inverness-shire, United Kingdom
- One- (£89) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Just this year, an East Kilbride man photographed an unusual ripple in Loch Ness, which he claimed to be caused by a 15-foot 'solid black object' under the surface. Whether you're a myth-buster or a monster-hunter, discover the mysterious lake for yourself from the comfort of the four-star inn The Craigdarroch Inn, Foyers.
We've heard tell of an Escape that entails a stay for two people in a standard double or twin room at the friendly establishment for one night for £89 (up to a £202 value), or two nights for £149 (up to a £327 value). According to local legend, your accommodation features countrified décor, en suite, and Wi-Fi access.
This is no hoax: included with your visit are daily full Scottish breakfast, and a two-course evening meal with coffee on the first night. You can be sure of this much: the menu at the inviting Am Fuaran pub will feature some hearty dishes, such as chargrilled butterfly chicken or the finest Scotch beef.
The story goes that there's plenty to see and do on and around the loch besides a boat trip for some Nessie-spotting, and time to do it thanks to late midday checkout; think the Loch Ness Centre & Exhibition Experience; Inverness Museum and Art Gallery; and Urquhart Castle for starters. Alternatively, a little further afield there's more to discover in the shape of Glenmore Forest Park; the Moray Firth, where you can dolphin-spot from Chanonry Point; and Caledonian Canal Walks.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
Upgrade to a Superior Loch View Room for a £20 supplement per night (payable directly to the hotel).
Dogs are welcome to stay for a £10 supplement per dog (max two dogs).
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room, but additional vouchers may be purchased to accommodate children in neighbouring rooms.
"As you enter Craigdarroch House you will be immediately struck by the ambience of the Hotel, old fashioned wood panelling, log fires, high cornice ceilings and soft luxurious period furnishings."-- Loch Ness Accommodation
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from January 1, 2014 - February 28, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Not valid on December 22 2013 - January 6 2014; February 14, 15 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double or Twin Room; Upgrade to Superior Loch View Room for £20 per night supplement, paid direct to merchant, subject to availability
- There is no capacity for additional beds in the rooms, children are accommodated in neighbouring rooms, voucher can be purchased for each Double/Twin room required
- Dogs allowed, £10 supplement per dog per stay, paid direct to merchant, maximum 2 dogs
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£89) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in Double / Twin Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on First Evening, Late 12 p.m. Checkout, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01456 486400 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings