Tranquil Retreat in The Scottish Highlands
Loch Ness Country House Hotel • Inverness-shire, United Kingdom
- One- (£89) or Two-Night (£189) Stay for Two People in a King Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Scottish Cheeses and Port During Stay
- Complimentary Hot Beverage at Cobbs Cafe
- Bottle of House Wine if Dining in Hotel's Two AA Rosette Restaurant
For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to BBC Children in Need—helping to support disadvantaged children across the UK.
Inverness stands at the mouth of Loch Ness, home of the legendary sea creature that is said to stalk its murky waters. Located in a peaceful Highland country estate, overlooking the Caledonian Canal is a haven of tranquility and elegant comfort; welcome to the Loch Ness Country House Hotel.
An overnight stay for two people at the friendly property is just £89 (up to a £193.50 value), whilst an extended two-night stay is £189 (up to a £410 value). The hotel has retained the splendour of its characterful Georgian features whilst being perfectly complemented by modern luxuries. Stroll around the six acres of vibrant gardens, or relax in the drawing room by a roaring log fire perhaps whilst enjoying the Scottish cheeses and port included with this package.
The hotel's restaurant has been awarded two AA Rosettes for culinary excellence thanks to its talented team of young chefs. Making the most of fresh, local, seasonal ingredients, the menu features delicious dishes created with neat twists on traditional favourites. If you choose to dine in the the restaurant on a minimum of two courses then you will receive a bottle of house wine. Each morning of your stay you will rise to a full Scottish breakfast.
The hotel is ideally placed as a base for touring Loch Ness and the Highlands of Scotland. In Inverness you could head for a sparkling light lunch in one of the many excellent eateries or get in the festive spirit with a Pantomine; discover more about the region at the Inverness Museum & Art Gallery; pick up boutique trinkets at the Victorian Market or Eastgate Shopping Centre; explore the tropical gardens of Inverness Floral Hall; or sup a dram at Dalmore Distillery.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Overnight stays are valid from Sunday to Thursday; two-night stays have availability all seven days of the week.
- Children under 5 stay for a £10 supplement when sharing existing beds.
- Children over 5 are welcome, but an upgrade to a Junior Suite is required.
- Upgrade to a Junior Suite for a £40 per night supplement (payable directly to the hotel).
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Want to help more? Make a donation to BBC Children in Need.
"Inverness, the primary city and shopping centre of the Highlands, has a great location astride the River Ness at the northern end of the Great Glen."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 23 2013 - January 19 2014; February 13-17 2014
- Option A: Valid Sunday - Thursday only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a King Room; Upgrade to Junior Suite for £40 per night supplement, paid direct to merchant
- All children under 5 years stay for £10 when sharing existing beds; Over 5 years need to upgrade to Junior Suite (£40 per night), Breakfast included, other meals charged as taken; cot rental is £10 per child, the maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1; Supplement payable direct to merchant
- No pets permitted in King Rooms or Junior Suites
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£89) or Two-Night (£189) Stay for Two People in a King Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Scottish Cheeses and Port During Stay, Complimentary Hot Beverage at Cobbs Cafe, Bottle of House Wine if Dining in Hotel's Two AA Rosette Restaurant
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01463 230512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2014 • Enjoy By March 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings