A Hotel Close to Shropshire's Landmark Wrekin
Buckatree Hall Hotel • Shropshire, United Kingdom
- Two- (£99) or Three-Night (£139) Stay for Two People
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Located close to Shrewsbury, The Wrekin stands imposing on the skyline and is a surefire sign that you've arrived in Shropshire. Escape to this handsome corner of the country with the Buckatree Hall Hotel, located close to the foot of the hill.
A two-night stay for two people is yours for £99 (up to a £214.40 value), or make it three nights for £139 (up to a £297.90 value). You'll stay in a recently refurbished room, with views overlooking the lake and gardens subject to availability.
In addition to the full English breakfast that will greet you on each morning, the first evening of your stay will bring with it a three-course dinner in the hotel's Lakeside Restaurant (allowance of £19 per person): expect the best of seasonal and local ingredients combined in sophisticated dishes, or a festive dinner menu in December.
Nearby Shrewsbury is a real gem, nestled in a crook of the River Severn and boasting authentic Tudor architecture alongside plentiful shopping and dining opportunities. If you fancy getting out into the country air, a walk up the Wrekin is a challenge that rewards with stunning views of the Shropshire countryside from the summit. Meanwhile, heritage Ironbridge is a UNESCO World Heritage Site home to the world's first cast iron arch bridge.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- Children under 5 stay free of charge when using existing beds; children under 2 stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Sleepy Shropshire is a glorious scattering of hills, castles and timber-framed villages tucked against the Welsh border."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Not valid on November 8, 9, 23 2013; December 5, 6, 10-14, 23, 24-31 2013; January 1, 17, 18, 27-30 2014; February 3, 5, 6, 14, 15, 17-20, 24-28 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs
- Pets are allowed on request, contact merchant directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two- (£99) or Three-Night (£139) Stay for Two People, Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on First Evening, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01952 641 821 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings