Cosy Log Fires and Beautiful Lochs in Argyll
Ardanaiseig Hotel • Kilchrenan by Taynuilt Argyll, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in Double Garden View Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Glass of Prosecco Each on Arrival (One-Night Stays) and a Bottle of Prosecco (Two-Night Stays)
- Free Wi-Fi Access and Parking
For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to BBC Children in Need—helping to support disadvantaged children across the UK.
According to Celtic legend, the waters of an enchanting well hidden on Ben Cruachan kept the goddess, Bheithir, young and beautiful. Unfortunately, one evening she forgot to replace the capstone causing crystal waters to pour down the mountain to form Loch Awe. Instead of risking the wrath of the gods, restore a little youth and beauty with a stay at the delightful loch-side Ardanaiseig Hotel, Argyll.
An overnight stay for two people in a Double Garden View Room is just £99 (up to a £182 value), whilst an extended two-night stay is £199 (up to a £383 value). The listed building boasts original Victorian features and log fires throughout. The drawing room has a grand piano, whilst the library bar stocks fine whiskies and guests can also enjoy a game of snooker. The hotel has enjoyed a plethora of awards including three AA Rosettes for its restaurant and an Inspector's Choice status. Toast your arrival with an included glass of Prosecco each (with one-night stays), or a bottle of Prosecco (two-night stays).
For the main event you could choose to feast on seasonal dishes served up by new head chef Cornel Uys, combining culinary flair with the very finest local and international ingredients. Sample dishes include breast of mallard duck with confit of leg pithivier, grelot onions, salsify, and foie gras sauce, or pan-roasted halibut with spinach, carrot puree, wild mushrooms, and muscat sauce. Dinner is served in the three AA Rosette-awarded restaurant overlooking the spectacular loch and each morning you'll venture down to a hearty full Scottish breakfast.
You could embark on a ramble, or take part in some fishing with Ardanaiseig sitting on a peninsula jutting out into Loch Awe, Scotland's longest freshwater loch. When you return from a day exploring the beautiful local surrounds you could unwind into the evening with a wee dram.
- Not available on Fridays and Saturdays in November.
- Upgrades are available to a Master Garden View Room for a £50 supplement and a Master Loch View Room for a £100 supplement.
- Dogs welcome for a £20 supplement per stay, per dog.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
- All older children or adults are charged £45 per person per night for extra beds.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is one.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Want to help more? Make a donation to BBC Children in Need.
"Dinner in the candlelit restaurant is a full-on theatrical show, interspersed with lots of extras and distractions for the senses."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Not valid on December 24-31 2013; January 1, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25 2014; February 14, 15 2014
- Not available on Fridays or Saturdays in November
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Garden View Room; Upgrade to Master Garden View Room for £50 per room per night or Master Loch View Room for £100 per room per night, supplement paid direct to merchant
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs; All older children or adults are charged £45 per person per night for extra beds; The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1; Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed with the merchant; Supplement paid direct to merchant
- Dogs welcome, £20 per stay per dog supplement, paid direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£99) or Two-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in Double Garden View Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Glass of Prosecco Each on Arrival (One-Night Stays) and a Bottle of Prosecco (Two-Night Stays), Free Wi-Fi Access and Parking
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01866 833333 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings