Sumptuous Grade II-Listed Hotel in Bath
Bailbrook House • Somerset, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in an Executive Double Room (Prices From £148)
- Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening with Bottle of Wine
- Free Parking and Free-Wi-Fi
Taking over Europe was hard work, so when the Romans wanted to relax and be pampered, they would head to the thermally heated waters of ancient Bath. But even they'd be amazed to see how far we've come if they could experience the luxurious Bailbrook House, Somerset.
An overnight stay at the Grade II-listed hotel starts from £148. All Executive bedrooms are accommodated within Bailbrook Court which is adjacent to the Mansion House. Following a £10 million refurbishment in 2013, Bailbrook Court boasts 81 newly refurbished guests bedrooms with an interior scheme that sympathetically modernises the hotels heritage interiors to a contemporary standard. All rooms come with rain showers, complimentary Wi-Fi, 42-inch flat screen televisions with Freeview, Hypnos mattresses, and air-conditioning.
The Lansdown Restaurant located in Bailbrook Court adjacent to the mansion offers a brasserie-style menu. It's here you'll enjoy an included three-course dinner with a bottle of wine on one evening of your stay and in the morning you'll wake to a hearty full English breakfast. The Conservatory Bar provides an elegant space for a relaxing drink or an afternoon tea. The wood framed windows bathe the area in natural light and allow for a pleasing vista onto the lawn and the mature woodland beyond.
The hotel itself is set within 20 acres of parkland, with views towards the historic city of Bath and the beautiful surrounding countryside. Your proximity to the beautiful Georgian city means you can peruse the abundant cafes, bistros, and boutiques to your heart's content, as well as shopping 'til you drop in the innovative new SouthGate shopping centre.
- This Escape is for two people with availability as per the Booking Calendar.
- All children 2-12 years require a Z-bed, free of charge, includes bed and breakfast, £20 supplement for dinner, paid direct to merchant; All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs; The maximum number of children's Z-beds, cots/cribs in a room is one.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Britain is littered with beautiful cities, but precious few can hold a candle to Bath. Home to some of the nation's finest Georgian architecture and grandest streets."-- Lonely Planet
the fine print
- Valid from November 5, 2013 - February 28, 2014
- Your booking is made when you select your dates
- Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Once booked, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Executive Double
- All children 2-12 years require a Z-bed, free of charge, includes bed and breakfast, £20 supplement for dinner, paid direct to merchant; All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs; The maximum number of children's Z-beds, cots/cribs in a room is 1
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in an Executive Double Room (Prices From £148), Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on First Evening with Bottle of Wine, Free Parking and Free-Wi-Fi
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0845 458 0901 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms