Perched on the Banks of The Firth of Forth
The Albert Hotel • Fife, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
North Queensferry is probably most famous for the Victorian cantilever Forth Bridge, currently being considered by UNESCO for World Heritage status. And there are plenty more historic sights throughout Fife too; steel yourself for a couple of days discovering them all courtesy of this Escape to The Albert Hotel.
Allow us to bridge the gap in your understanding: two people will spend two nights in a standard double or twin room at the country-chic establishment for £99 (up to a £190 value). Go ahead and build up your expectations; after all, your spacious accommodation does include modern décor, king-size or twin beds, en suite, flat-screen TV, tea- or coffee-making facilities, and in many cases spectacular views.
It's not just a construct of your mind; your package really does come with daily full Scottish breakfast and a three-course meal on one evening. You're the architect of your own nutritional destiny: choose from a menu that's composed of fine locally sourced produce in a laidback, family-friendly environment.
We'll iron out the details of the local area: North Queensferry is less than 15 miles from Edinburgh, while Fife itself is home to sights such as Abbot House, Balmerino Abbey, the British Golf Museum, Cairnie Fruit Farm & Mega Maze, Culross Abbey, Culross Palace, Deep Sea World, Dunfermline Abbey & Palace, Earthship Visitor Centre, Falkland Palace, Fife Animal Park, Hill of Tarvit Mansionhouse & Garden, Inchcolm Abbey, Kellie Castle & Garden, St. Andrews Castle, St. Andrews Cathedral, and St. Athernase Church.
- This Escape is for two people.
- There is a £20 supplement for Saturday night stays (payable directly to merchant).
- Upgrade to a Family Room for a £20 supplement (payable directly to merchant).
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"South Queensferry is a very pleasant place on the southern shore of the gaping Firth of Forth. The two huge bridges that traverse the Forth to Fife dominate the town."-- Visit Scotland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 7, 2014
- Not valid on December 20 2013 - January 5 2014
- £20 supplement for Saturday night, paid directly to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room; Upgrade to Family Room for £20 per stay, paid directly to merchant
- Children under 5 years stay free of charge, the maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1; Children over 5 years need to upgrade to a family room (£20 per stay, including Dinner on First Evening and Breakfast each morning)
- Pets are permitted, supplements may apply, contact merchant directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Steak dishes incur a £5 supplement, paid directly to merchant
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01383 428 667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 4, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 4, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 4, 2014 • Enjoy By July 4, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings