An Elegant Hotel on the Banks of the River Ness
Glen Mhor Hotel • Inverness, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Double or Twin Room
- Full Scottish Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine and Chocolates in Room on Arrival
- Two-Course Dinner at Nico's Seafood and Grill House
- Seven-Day Availability
Loch Ness is the obvious reason to come to Inverness, but there's plenty more here besides the legendary beastie—think shopping, whisky trails, golf, theatre, and the castle overlooking the location of this Escape: Glen Mhor Hotel.
Two of you will indulge in two nights of genuine Scottish hospitality at the elegant establishment for just £129 (up to a £242.80 value), any day of the week. Your classic double or twin room comes complete with chic décor, en suite with amenities, TV with digital channels, Wi-Fi access, and chocolates and bottle of wine on arrival.
Dining is one of the highlights of your visit: daily full Scottish breakfast—which can be served in-room—is part of your package, as is a two-course evening meal at Nico's Seafood and Grill House on the first night. Choose your fresh, locally sourced dish from a menu that features such offerings as crispy squid salad, devilled whole baked mackerel, spiced courgette and roasted buckwheat burger, beef bavette, and chocolate and raspberry brownie—often accompanied by live jazz.
There's plenty worth getting out and about for in the region besides old Nessie: try the Cairngorms National Park for natural beauty, Eastgate Centre for shopping, or Eden Court Theatre and the Inverness Museum and Art Gallery for culture.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- Upgrades to a river view are available for £10 per room, per night; a deluxe room for £30 per room, per night; or a suite for £50 per room, per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Inverness, the primary city and shopping centre of the Highlands, has a great location astride the River Ness at the northern end of the Great Glen."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from December 1, 2013 - March 31, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 20 2013 - January 3 2014; January 25; February 14-16 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Double or Twin Room; Upgrade to a River View Room for £10 per night, a Deluxe Room for £30 per night or a Suite for £50 per night, supplements paid direct to merchant, subject to availability
- Children 12 years and under stay free of charge, 13 years and older incur a £15 supplement per child per night, includes extra bed and breakfast, paid direct to merchant
- £10 per pet per night, to be arranged with the hotel at time of booking, supplements paid directly to hotel
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Double or Twin Room, Full Scottish Breakfast, Bottle of Wine and Chocolates in Room on Arrival, Two-Course Dinner at Nico's Seafood and Grill House, Seven-Day Availability
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01463 234308 or email email@example.com for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings