Grade-II Listed Spa Hotel in Warwickshire
Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa • Warwickshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People (Prices from £39*)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner (with Select Options)
- Bottle of Wine on Arrival
- Full Use of Spa and Leisure Facilities
Reader, reader, wherefore art thou, reader? Wherever it is, unless it's Warwickshire, you're missing out. Bring your star-cross'd lover for a historic countryside stay in the birthplace of the Bard courtesy of this Escape to Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa.
Neither a borrower nor a lender be; instead, be a spender when you and your love interest stay at the 17th-century, Grade II-listed mansion with prices from £39*. You can expect a good night, good night! in your accommodation: your room features countrified décor, double or twin beds, seating area, and en suite, while Wi-Fi access is available in all public areas.
Saturday—£59 (up to a £115.95 value)
Sunday to Friday—£39 (up to a £96.95 value)
Saturday with Two-Course Dinner—£79 (up to a £147.95 value)
Sunday to Friday with Two-Course Dinner—£59 (up to a £128.95 value)
If music be the food of love, play on, by all means, but don't miss out on the food of the stomach: part and parcel of your package are a bottle of wine on arrival, full English breakfast each morning and a two-course dinner on the first night (with select options); with meals to be taken in the contemporary surrounds of Jenny's Restaurant, with its light-wood floors and chic leather seating.
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves: decide for yourself whether to make the most of your inclusive access to the hotel's spa and leisure facilities—such as the 16.8-metre indoor heated pool, spa bath, sauna, steam room, gym, tennis courts, and croquet lawn—or to explore Warwick's sights, including Shakespeare's Birthplace, Anne Hathaway's Cottage & Gardens, Nash's House & New Place, Mary Arden's Farm, and Hall's Croft, or for non-Shakespeareans, Warwick Castle, Midland Air Museum, Ragley Hall, Ryton Pools Country Park, and the site of the Battle of Edgehill.
This Escape is for two people.
"Warwickshire could have been just another picturesque English county of rolling hills and market towns were it not for the birth of a rather talented wordsmith."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from January 1, 2014 - March 31, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on February 14, 15 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room; upgrades available subject to availability, room upgrades will result in a supplement being added, please enquire on booking
- Up to 2 children 15 years and under per room can stay for a £15 per child per night supplement including Dinner & Breakfast, subject to availability, payable direct to merchant at time of booking
- Single occupancy available, with no reduction in price
- Pets allowed at a £10 supplement per pet per night or £25 per stay, payable direct to merchant at time of booking, baby cots are available free of charge to be arranged at time of booking
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People (Prices from £39*), Daily Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner (with Select Options), Bottle of Wine on Arrival, Full Use of Spa and Leisure Facilities
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0871 221 0191 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings