Gourmet Stay in The Gateway to The Highlands
New County Hotel • Perth, United Kingdom
- One- (£79) or Two-Night (£139) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Three-Course Gourmet Dinner in Two AA-Rosette Restaurant with Overnight Stay
- Five-Course Gourmet Dinner on First Evening with Two-Night Stay
- Bottle of House Wine in Room on Arrival
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Perfect Christmas Gift
Perth in the Scottish Highlands has an embarrassment of riches when it comes to heritage: castles, museums, churches, and a history crammed with colourful tales. But you don't have to turn back the clock to uncover some of the city's most tempting attractions; see for yourself courtesy of a stay at New County Hotel.
The first stop on your quest for knowledge is this Escape: two people will stay overnight at the elegant establishment for £79 (up to a £167.75 value), or two nights for £139 (up to a £284.75 value). However long you stay, you and your fellow history buff will lay your heads in accommodation that features relaxed country-chic styling, en suite, flat-screen TV, and Wi-Fi access. A bottle of wine also waits in your room to welcome your arrival.
The real moment for the history books, though, will be when you sit down to your inclusive gourmet dinner each at Opus One Restaurant; the two-AA Rosette eatery whose menu features such dishes as quince tart tatin, braised ox cheek tongue with girolles and pomme purée, and chocolate ganache figs with honeycomb and vanilla ice cream. Guests staying for one night will receive three courses, and guests staying for two will enjoy five courses on their first evening. Each morning will also bring a full Scottish breakfast.
Go back to the past at the incredible Scone Palace, the site where kings of Scotland were crowned, and you can also explore Elcho Castle, Huntingtower Castle, and Perth Museum & Art Gallery. Or, make some brand new memories of your own out and about in the hills, walking, fishing, or golfing.
- This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
- Children under five may stay in room at no extra charge, depending on room types available; children aged 5 to 12 may stay for a £25 supplement per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"[Perth is] ennobled by stately architecture, fine galleries and excellent restaurants."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid December 1, 2013 - January 31, 2014 (Book by January 13, 2014)
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 22 2013 – January 2 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double or Twin Room
- Children aged 1-5 years stay free of charge, if using existing beds in room allocated, children 5-12 years incur a £25 supplement per child per night, subject to availability, payable upon check in at hotel
- Pets not allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£79) or Two-Night (£139) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double / Twin Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Three-Course Gourmet Dinner in Two AA-Rosette Restaurant with Overnight Stay, Five-Course Gourmet Dinner on First Evening with Two-Night Stay, Bottle of House Wine in Room on Arrival, Complimentary Wi-Fi, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call call 01738 623355 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings