A Peaceful Retreat in the Yorkshire Dales
The Red Lion & Manor House • North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£40) or Two-Night (£85) Stay for Two People
Feet from ancient times aren't the only lucky soles that still have a chance to roam England's green and pleasant land. The Yorkshire Dales remain as glorious and unspoilt as they ever were, as you can discover with a stay at The Manor House B&B part of The Red Lion at Burnsall.
An overnight stay for two people is £40 (up to an £82 value), or extend your stay to two nights for £85 (up to a £164 value). Situated just 150 yards from what was once a 16th-century ferryman's inn, the Manor House's rooms are well-equipped with an en suite and many offer a gorgeous view of the River Wharfe and the surrounding picturesque Burnsall village. A full English breakfast is included on each morning of your stay; the Red Lion also boasts an AA-Rosette awarded menu of classic cuisine.
But the scenery from your ravishing room isn't all you can enjoy with the Yorkshire Dales National Park and the plethora of natural beauty it provides such as vast grassy hills, ravines, and even waterfalls. Situated just south east of The Red Lion sits the magnificent Bolton Abbey, and the ruins of a 12th-century priory. If modern-day civilisation is more your cup of tea, the characterful market town of Skipton will more than welcome you into its fold with a high street full of independent boutiques to peruse and tea rooms to unwind in.
- This Escape is for two people, and is valid from Sunday to Thursday.
- Children are welcome at a rate of £18 per child from 3 to 16 years old, or £5 per child for children under 3.
- Cottage rooms are available for £15 per person.
- Dogs are not permitted in Manor House rooms, but are allowed in cottages at a supplement of £10 for the dog, and £15 per adult.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"This delightful 16th-century Dales' inn stands adjacent to a five-arch bridge over the scenic River Wharfe. Stylish, comfortable bedrooms are individually decorated, and well equipped."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from December 8, 2013 - March 31, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- A valid credit/debit card is required as security upon booking
- Not valid on December 24 2013 - January 2 2014; February 14 2014; March 31 2014
- Valid Sunday - Thursday only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Manor House Double Room; Upgrade to a Cottage Room for £15 per adult, payable directly to the merchant
- Supplementary charges of £18 per extra child (3-16 years), £5 for children under 3 - to be paid directly to the merchant
- Dogs are permitted in cottages only, there is an upgrade fee of £30 for the Cottages plus an additional £10 surcharge - dogs not to be left unattended in the cottages at any time; must notify upon booking
- Wi-Fi included
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£40) or Two-Night (£85) Stay for Two People, Breakfast
- Check in 3pm; check out 10.30am
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any weddings/corporate event, leisure use only
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01756 720204 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings