A Cotswolds Break with Sumptuous Dinner on Both Evenings
Hatton Court Hotel • Gloucester, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Six-Course Tasting Menu on First Evening
- Three-Course Table d'Hote Dinner on Second Evening
The Cotswolds is well known for its chocolate box villages and pretty scenery, but it can also boast some serious credentials when it comes to fresh produce. Get a taste of the region's natural larder with a stay at Hatton Court Hotel.
A two-night stay for two people in January 2014 is £179 (up to a £472 value), or stay in February or March for £199 (up to a £472 value). This historic property, bedecked in ivy, combines tradition and modernity to wonderful effect; you'll unwind amongst the country house stylings of a classic room.
The first night of your stay comes with an inclusive six-course tasting menu in The Tara Restaurant, where you'll sample a selection of the chef's dishes—previous menus have included the likes of scallops
with curried fish cream, seared seabass with artichoke puree, star anise foam, and chicory jam, and herb roasted loin of lamb with celeriac dauphinoise. On the second evening, you'll return for a three-course table d'hote dinner, and each morning you'll awake to a locally sourced, freshly cooked breakfast.
Nearby Gloucester is well worth a day's trip—history buffs can enjoy the Cathedral, fashionistas can hit the high street, and bookworms can head for the Beatrix Potter Museum. For a more traditional Cotswolds experience, nearby Winchcombe is a charming village and an ideal base for exploring the area on foot.
This Escape is for two people.
Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £25 supplement.
A child under 12 years may stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Up to two further children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"The Hatton Court Hotel is a delightful 17th century manor, commanding views of the Severn Estuary and Malvern Hills and located close to all of the attractions of the area."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from January 1, 2014 - March 9, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 9, 2014
- Not valid on January 24, 25 2014; February 14-16 2014
- £25 saturday stay supplement, paid direct to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room; £25 per night supplement for upgrades, paid direct to merchant, subject to availability, contact merchant directly for more information
- All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds, up to two further children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Room, Daily Breakfast, Six-Course Tasting Menu on First Evening, Three-Course Table d'Hote Dinner on Second Evening
- Check in 3pm; check out 10.30am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01452 617412 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 9, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 9, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 9, 2014 • Enjoy By March 9, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings