Beautiful Four-Star Grade II-Listed Hotel in Truro
The Alverton • Cornwall, United Kingdom
- Two- (£199) or Three-Night (£299) Stay for Two People in a Classic Room
- Daily Full Breakfast
- £60 Credit Towards Dinner in Hotel Restaurant
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Truro is England's fifth smallest city, with a population of less than 20,000. But what it lacks in size, it more than makes up for in terms of culture, entertainment, and places of historical interest. Escape to the impressive four-star Alverton Hotel, and experience the beating heart of Cornwall for yourself.
Choose a two-night stay for two people for £199 (up to a £318 value), or three nights for £299 (up to a £447 value) in this beautiful Grade II-listed building. Each room in the hotel has its own unique character, and your classic double or twin room has en suite facilities, temperature control, Freeview television, Wi-Fi access, and antique furniture.
Enjoy a £60 supplement towards your dinner on the first night of your stay, with the classic-contemporary brasserie menu offering British favourites and dishes with a modern twist, such as quail's breast in caramelised onion puree, or the roast venison in smoked aubergine puree. You'll also receive breakfast on each morning of your stay.
Truro's gothic-revival Cathedral took thirty years to build and rises high above the town as its most recognisable landmark. Around the cathedral the city centre is known as some of the finest examples of Georgian architecture in the country. The Royal Cornwall Museum houses the mysterious Artognou stone, with some claiming a connection to the legendary King Arthur. The unmistakeable domes of the Eden Project are also only a short journey away, housing plant and natural life from all over the world.
This Escape is for two people, with availability all seven days of the week.
Dogs are welcome for a £5 per night supplement.
Children under 5 stay for free when sharing existing beds.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Cornwall’s capital city has been at the centre of the county’s fortunes for over eight centuries."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 30, 2014
- Not valid on December 5, 16, 24, 25, 26, 29, 31 2013; January 4, 11 2014; February 14, 15 2014
- Hotel have allocated 2 room per available date, book early to avoid disappointment
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds, there is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- Dogs allowed, £5 supplement per night, must notify hotel at time of booking
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two- (£199) or Three-Night (£299) Stay for Two People in a Classic Room, Daily Full Breakfast, £60 Credit Towards Dinner in Hotel Restaurant, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01872 276 633 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2014 • Enjoy By March 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings