Getaway to the Vibrant West Midlands
The Regency Hotel • West Midlands, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Standard Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Back in the day, market town Solihull was an important mail coach stop. If you and your other half could do with putting a red-letter day in your diary, it's worth sending yourselves to this historic region of the West Midlands for a stay at The Regency.
An overnight stay for two at the hotel will push the envelope for just £54 (up to a £115.95 value), with its bright rooms and contemporary decor. Inside you'll also find the relaxed Regency Coffee Lounge.
The contemporary Courtyard Restaurant has informal dining all wrapped up, and included with your stay is a bottle of wine if taking dinner in the restaurant, with the menu including the likes of chicken breast with dauphinoise potato and confit of duck leg with a spring onion potato cake. Each morning, a hearty full English breakfast is also included.
With its ample shopping at Touchwood and surrounding timber-framed, Tudor-fronted boutiques; renowned entertainment at nearby Birmingham NEC; and West Midlands Safari Park, Cadbury World, and Drayton Manor all between half-an-hour and an hour's drive away, you could fit the reasons not to visit Solihull on a postage stamp.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
Children under 3 can stay for free if sharing with parents.
"Dive into the Sea Life Centre for fish fun. Or have a big day out at the Black Country Living Museum. Along with dozens and dozens of other attractions and events, it’s all here."-- Visit Birmingham
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Not valid on December 25, 26, 31 2013; February 14, 15 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 3 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in Standard Room, Full English Breakfast, Bottle of Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant, Full Use of Leisure Facilities, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 012 1745 6119 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings