Coastal Couture in Sophisticated Villas
Cabo Azul Resort • Cabo, Mexico
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Garden-View Villa; Up to Two Children Ages 18 and Under Stay Free
- Sunday or Monday Arrivals ($525)
- Thursday Arrivals ($750)
- Taxes Included
In literature, the rule of three says that things that come in threes are more effective than any other number. But the rule of three isn't just for penning brilliant prose—it's also true when it comes to vacationing. See for yourself when you book a three-night stay at Cabo Azul Resort.
This sophisticated Los Cabos resort will make you feel like more than just a number. Enjoy your one-bedroom garden-view villa ($525 for Sunday or Monday check-in; $750 for Thursday check-in). The first 25 Escapees will receive an automatic upgrade to a two-bedroom garden-view villa. All villas feature a large balcony, a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and separate bedroom quarters, all in a 12-acre oceanfront setting.
Compliments of acclaimed interior designer Dodd Mitchell, villas are "dramatic design statements in black and white," says Travel + Leisure. Each comes with amenities like king-size beds, an in-room spa tub, and luxury bathrobes, just to name a few.
For a trifecta of surf, turf, and sizzle, head to Javier's Restaurant, which serves five-star homestyle Mexican cuisine from Javier Sosa—a well-known name in Southern California dining circles—along the Sea of Cortez. Work it off at the state-of-the-art gym, open to all guests.
The 24-hour concierge can point you in the right direction, whether you want to spend some of those dollars you've saved on accommodations at local stores, take a swim with a Pacific bottlenose dolphin, or hit the links.
Choose to stay at the resort and indulge in a treatment at the PAZ Body & Mind Spa. Order up a margarita (or three) beneath the thatched roof of Flor de Noche before a swim in the tri-level infinity pool, where two's company, but three is most certainly not a crowd.
For an enchanting trip for as little as a third of the price, Cabo Azul Resort is thrice as nice.
"The resort's three-level infinity pool is where the action is—by day, when bronzed guests lounge on special chaise 'pods' and order cocktails from the swim-up bar; and by night, when fire dancers perform on platforms for outdoor diners."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Villas are garden-view only
- Advance reservations are required and subject to availability
- Voucher does not include gratuity
- Voucher cannot be applied towards previous reservations
- Normal property cancellation policies apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Sunday or Monday check-in only for $525 option; Thursday check-in for $750 option
- Availability is based on the time of booking
- Not valid for group travel
- Responsible client must be at least 21 years of age at the time of check-in
- Client must have a valid credit card at the time of check-in for incidentals
- Taxes are included
- Blackouts: 9/3/2011-9/7/2011, 11/26/2011-11/30/2011, 12/21/2011-1/4/2012, 2/14/2012-2/18/2012
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 29, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 29, 2012 • Enjoy By February 29, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings