A Hotel Overlooking the Shores of Windermere
Newby Bridge • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Daily Cumbrian Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on the First Evening
- Bottle of Wine for Guests Dining on Second Evening
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
The Machel family that built Newby Bridge Hotel were friendly with poet William Wordsworth, who loved strolls through the Lake District so much he penned reams of verse about them. Follow in the footsteps of the great scribe with a delightful break.
Get two nights for two people for just £149 (up to a £320.15 value). Based at the foot of the lake, you'll have access to all of the hotel's exclusive facilities. Take in the views from the terraces and meander through the tranquil Mediterranean gardens, or get your walking boots on and set off on one of the many different walks around Windermere.
On your first evening, settle into a three-course dinner two in the restaurant. The hotel's kitchens are supplied with fresh fruit, vegetables, and herbs from the well known Victorian kitchen garden at Grange-over-Sands. The menu changes daily and always endeavours to use local produce and you can further enjoy these culinary spoils with a hearty Cumbrian breakfast each morning. Having warmed yourselves with dinner you can retire to a roaring log fire as the evening sets in, surrounded by oak beams and panelling that create a cosy atmosphere. If you go back for seconds on your second night, you'll receive a bottle of wine.
Nearby you'll find the town of Windermere, the perfect place to do a spot of shopping and grab some lunch. For a different kind of walk altogether, we suggest a romantic stroll along the stunning scenery of Morecambe Bay. So, whether it's the water, walks, or the wonderful hotel, whatever brings you to Windermere, we're sure of one thing—you'll be wondering when you can return.
This Escape is for two people.
A £20 supplement applies to weekend stays.
Children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; Children under 2 years stay free of charge in cots / cribs. All children staying for free will be charged for meals taken.
Pets are allowed with applicable charges.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Lake Windermere is the largest natural lake in England at 12 miles long and has delightful towns and villages nestled on the shore."-- Go Lakes
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from January 2, 2014 - March 31, 2014 (Book by January 11, 2014)
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- £20 supplement for Saturday night stay
- Not valid on February 14-22 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, all children staying for free will be charged for meals taken
- Pets are allowed, charges may be applicable, contact merchant directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room, Daily Cumbrian Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on the First Evening, Bottle of Wine for Guests Dining on Second Evening, Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 015395 31222 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings