Gourmet Thames Island Retreat in Beautiful Bray
Monkey Island Hotel • Berkshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£169) Stay for Two People in a Superior Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Less than five miles from Royal Windsor, shrouded in centuries of curious history, there lies Bray on Thames—an overgrown village with charming quirks aplenty. Sneak off to a hideaway in the middle of the Thames courtesy of this Escape to Monkey Island Hotel, Berkshire.
Uncovering the parish's secrets begins when you and your fellow snoop stay overnight in a superior room for £99 (up to a £205.70 value), or an extended two-night stay for £169 (up to a £335.70 value). Either way, you'll set up your telescope in a tastefully decorated room complete with desk, digital TV, iPod docking station, and en suite.
There's something extraordinary about dining at the exquisite hidey-hole: first, that a three-course dinner is included, and second, that of its four eateries, you'll take your inclusive breakfast in the light, spacious Pavilion Restaurant, where you'll choose from a menu including a Continental platter, full English, or fillet of smoked haddock and poached egg.
Whisper it... Among the village's hidden gems are two of just four three-Michelin-starred restaurants in the country: Heston Blumenthal's Fat Duck, and Alain Roux's Waterside Inn. Meanwhile, the local hospital has an oddball history all its own—the red-brick building was originally almshouses founded by the man whose statue still guards it: William Goddard of the Worshipful Company of Fishmongers, naturally. A little further afield you might want to exploit Windsor's abundant retail opportunities.
This package is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged £20 per person per night for extra beds.
"Berkshire is well known for its attractions including Windsor Castle, Eton college, Ascot Racecourse, and Savill Garden."-- The Beautiful South
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from January 1, 2014 to February 28, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Not valid on February 14-16 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Superior Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, all older children or adults are charged £20 per person per night for extra beds, the maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1, any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management, supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately direct to merchant during your stay.
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£99) or Two-Night (£169) Stay for Two People in a Superior Room, Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on First Evening, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 3pm; check out 10.30am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01628 623400 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings